First Night

Chapter 4

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

The first day there for Katsuki was like heaven, he had never heard of most of these things and loved what they did. He was a curious kitten that was really shy and didn't ask for things, he just took what they gave him.

Izuku on the other hand was troubled. What could he do to gain the neko's trust? How will he get the little Kitty to talk to him, and not take orders from someone else? He had no idea, and it was killing him...

Katsuki stood up from his bed and made his way into his walk in closet looking for clothes he could wear that night.

He didn't have much, not like he asked for anything and he never felt the need to. He was content with how things were going, though he did wish Izuku spent more time with him than what he does. He is used to being watched 24/7 with his mother so he is feeling extremely lonely.

He sighs as he slips into the soft silk of pajamas and he crawls his way into a corner that he covered in blankets. Kind of like a nest but with blankets and other soft materials.

He lay down and snuggled closer to the cold blankets and wrapped himself tightly with them. He has only been here a day and he knows that his mother is a liar, what a bed is, what a wardrobe is, he doesn't need to clean (that really surprised him, he doesn't mind cleaning, infact it relaxes him) he can do what he wants which he still finds confusing and he can't really help but feel lost without guidance and he also now knows he can show his emotions which right now to him are really confusing.

He feels comforted, lost, lonely, angry, worried, happy, content, confused, comfortable and safe...that was all confusing...and new...

He did not like it

●~●

With Izuku

●~●

Pacing back and forth, Izuku is trying to figure out ways to get the neko to open up and tell truths without scaring the crap out of him. He sighs and sits on his bed, running his firm hand through his curly green complexion. He wonders what Katsuki is doing right now and is wondering if the blonde neko was thinking of him.

Suddenly there is a knock on his hard bedroom door, he grunts and shuffles to his feet dragging himself to the door opening it to reveal a tall muscular man holding a box of something, his blue hair and his blue eyes behind square glasses shining in the darkness of the hallway.
"What?" Izuku said sloppily, trying to stay awake for the blue haired man and himself.
"We have news! From the rival mafia the Lov!"

Izuku looked up at him and groaned, it was too late for this.
"Tell me in the morning, get back to work or go home Iida..." The blue hair male nods and walks off quite stiffly as well. He sighs as the messenger moves away and he closes his door.

Rubbing his temple in annoyance, he made his way back to bed to try to get some shut eye. He laid down and covered himself with the soft fabrics of the bed, soaking into the coolness of the bed.

"Ugh...just gonna be another sleepless night isn't it?" He said out loud to the empty room hearing his voice echo in the confines of his bedroom. He sighs and closes his eyes still denying the insomniac he is.

When there is a timid knock at his door, he groans again and slowly gets up out of his bed cursing under his breath praying that it wasn't Iida.

He slowly stalks his way to the door and opens it wide, his eyes half closed with sleep.
"What?" No answer just a lot of shuffling of feet, Izuku was used to people doing that as he is really feared, but this was unusual, people normally said what they wanted to say immediately after him saying "What?"

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them to get the sleep out of them to then look at the small timid boy shuffling on his feet.

"U-Um...I-Izuku...I-I can't...c-an-an't f-fall as-sleep..." Izuku was confused. Why was he here?

"Katsuki...?"
"U-Um...y-yeah...?" More shuffling, Izuku opens his eyes fully and steps out of the way of the door.

A small gasp is heard behind him as he chuckles at the amazed kitty following him. Soon they stop as Izuku gets into his bed again, Katsuki was just standing there as shy as ever and watching Izuku before him.

Katsuki can see in the dark and it became very useful living with Mitsuki.

He watched as Izuku opened the covers revealing his body and he stretched out his arms. Katsuki was surprised, was he supposed to do something? He's never had someone do this to him...What does he want him to do...?

"Come here, Kitten" Izuku said trying to draw Katsuki closer by deepening his voice. It worked like a treat as Katsuki slowly came closer to what he assumed was another 'bed' he crawled in and just laid there. Izuku then wrapped his arms around him and brought him close to his chest, a squeak leaving his throat as he was pulled into the iron grip.

"Shhhh~ Kitty~ quiet now~ let's get to sleep~" Izuku husked out making Katsuki shiver.
"Oh-oh u-uh I-Izuku-"
"Shhh~ sleep~" As he said that he buried his fingers into Katsuki's hair gently tugging and brushing it trying to sooth the neko.

It worked, Katsuki could feel his vision fading slowly and while it did so he could hear Izuku mutter sweet nothings into his ears.

"Perfect Kitty~"

"You're so beautiful~"

"Purr for me baby~"

"Your sounds are so cute~"

"I love you~"

That last one made Katsuki's eyes shoot open and look at the man in question, Izuku didn't notice his eyes were open so he kept on stroking Katsuki's hair and rubbing his waist, which Katsuki liked very much.

Out of his control, Katsuki started to purr and he subconsciously nuzzled into Izuku's chest while in his head a raging war was taking place.

Izuku smiled and kept stroking him muttering over and over again.

"Beautiful noise darling, keep it up please? I want to hear you all night~"

Katsuki melted into the man he had only met a few hours ago. He knows he shouldn't be feeling like this but what feeling even was this!? He didn't know...he just knew...that he liked it...and he didn't want it to stop.

They lay like that for a long while and soon they both started drifting off. Katsuki's purring was getting more and more quieter as the time wore on and Izuku started to lightly snore right into Katsuki's ears, making Katsuki love the sound and wanting to hear it every night.

They lay like that all night gripping eachother close and taking in the others warmth. They both don't know where the roller coaster of life was taking them but they couldn't care any less. They were content with how things are, and they wouldn't want to it change one bit.

●~●

End of Chapter

1228 Words