SNEAK PEAK!

Chapter 9

●~●

Izuku's Pov

●~●

Is he gonna say it!? What did he call me!? I want to know soooo baaaaad! He only calls me Izuku cause I told him to! It's not fun when people just do what you tell them to!

Blondie was silent for a moment but he then tried to look down, however, I held his head in place looking into his gorgeous crimson, ruby eyes. He finally stared back into my emerald green eyes. I could feel him gulp and then whisper something under his breath. I raised a brow and stared down on him.
"What was that Kitty? Tell me? Please?" I pleaded, softly rubbing his cheek with my thumb. He seemed to relax a little but not by much.
"I-It wa-was De-Deku-u..." He mumbled and leaned into my touch. I smiled,
"Like Dekiru?" He tilted his head questionly, which made me think that he may need some schooling.

But I smiled and pecked his forehead. He silently gasped but leaned into the touch none the less.
"Call me whatever you want, KitKat." I could see him physically shiver and blush as I said that nickname.

That's the one that sticks then~

"Want to know what your reward is now Kitkat?" I soothed into his ear as I rubbed soft circles onto his back. Closing his eyes he nodded silently and I could see him almost fall asleep in my hold. I chuckled and kissed his temple.
"I can't tell you if you fall asleep Kitty~" I teased, he whined but stopped as soon as he started to make the sound. I frowned.

How much has that woman messed him up?

____________________________________________