"GREEN!?"

Chapter 9

●~●

Izuku's Pov

●~●

Is he gonna say it!? What did he call me!? I want to know soooo baaaaad! He only calls me Izuku cause I told him to! It's not fun when people just do what you tell them to!

Blondie was silent for a moment but he then tried to look down, however, I held his head in place looking into his gorgeous crimson, ruby eyes. He finally stared back into my emerald green eyes. I could feel him gulp and then whisper something under his breath. I raised a brow and stared down on him.
"What was that Kitty? Tell me? Please?" I pleaded, softly rubbing his cheek with my thumb. He seemed to relax a little but not by much.
"I-It wa-was De-Deku-u..." He mumbled and leaned into my touch. I smiled,
"Like Dekiru?" He tilted his head questionly, which made me think that he may need some schooling.

But I smiled and pecked his forehead. He silently gasped but leaned into the touch none the less.
"Call me whatever you want, KitKat." I could see him physically shiver and blush as I said that nickname.

That's the one that sticks then~

"Want to know what your reward is now Kitkat?" I soothed into his ear as I rubbed soft circles onto his back. Closing his eyes he nodded silently and I could see him almost fall asleep in my hold. I chuckled and kissed his temple.
"I can't tell you if you fall asleep Kitty~" I teased, he whined but stopped as soon as he started to make the sound. I frowned.

How much has that woman messed him up?

"Why'd you stop Kitty?~ I like that sound~" He opened his eyes and looked up at me with a little sparkle in his eyes. I smiled genuinely and kissed his forehead. He jumped at that, probably because he wasn't expecting it but he liked it none the less.

"Now, your reward is~" He looked at me, with the most innocent eyes that I have ever seen, as I started to hype up the reward I was going to be giving him. He was going to be so surprised!

"A little trip outside!" I sang as I hugged him tightly, I felt him stiffen up, that worried me. I broke the hug then looked down on him.
"What's wrong, Kitkat?" He looked at me with his soft crimson red eyes that slowly turned glassy as he looked down. I pouted as he isn't telling me what was bothering him and started to stroke the hair out of his face while watching his ears droop a little and his tail swish back and forth.

"I've...ne-never...be-been ou-outsi-side be-for-fore..." He muttered, I immediately soften and awe at him while griping him close.
"Don't worry honey~ I'll be there the whole entire time! And I'll tell you anything you want to know. Is that okay Baby?~" He flushed then buried his head into my chest. A muffled 'okay' being spoken as he did so.

How can anyone treat something this cute so badly!? 🥺

"Okay baby~" I pecked his head and slowly stood up, he flinched a little, trying to get out of my arms but I held him still. His legs were wrapped around my waist, I took his arms and wrapped them over my shoulders so he had something to grab onto if he started to slip. He looked confused and tried to get down again, his legs losing their grip around my waist. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.
"KitKat, don't get off, stay." I spoke with a hint of coldness seeping through. He jumped and looked me in my eyes, I could see him gulp and I took that as him being scared. I awed at him and nuzzled my head into his blonde locks. Soaking in the caramel scent that seemed it would always be around him. Not that I'm complaining.

"But first we need to get you into proper clothes." While saying that I went to 'our' bedroom and opened the door, heading inside to find Mina on the floor passed out, looking exhausted. I blink once then twice and then look down at my little Kitty.
"KitKat?" He looks up at me from burying his head into my chest.
"...Hmm...?" He hummed in confusion, I smiled then asked.
"Did you leave Mina without telling her?" He tensed up, his eyes widened slightly and deep into his adorable sharp crimson eyes, I saw a hint of fear...
"Y-Yes...so-sorry si-sir..." I narrowed my eyes at him and stopped smiling. I could feel his breathing pick up, becoming heavier and shorter.