The Plot

Link to the complete season 1: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/311155538-animal-x-natural-mystery-unit-the-complete-season

Earth, third planet in the solar system and the place we call home. our earth is inhabited by a myriad of creatures great and small, some walked the land while others swam in the seas and some even flown through the air. they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. scientists say that we have discovered every animal mother nature has to offer..... but they were wrong. there are actually several different species of unknown animals that are undiscovered by science, these creatures are referred to as "cryptids". the scientific community discredits them as nothing but the stuff of myth and legend, but trust me my darlings.... they're very real. bigfoot, the loch ness monster, el chupacabra, the abominable snowman, the kraken, the mothman, and the jersey devil are all examples of creatures that are classified as cryptids. how have these beasts remained undiscovered for so long? you might ask, that's where we come in. we are the Animal X natural mystery unit, and we are the ones that stand between you and the things that go bump in the night. our mission is to ensure that the existence of cryptids stays a secret from the public, so that humanity doesn't put them on the endangered species list.

-Foreword by Bill Kerr, founder and director of the Animal X natural mystery unit.

Season 2 Intro: The World Calling by There for Tomorrow

Season 2 Outro: Stories also by There for Tomorrow