Fruit of the Poisoned Tree Part 1

Logan's POV:

  I park in front of a mansion and turn off my car then get out. This may be a dangerous favor Klaus is asking for but oh well, I guess. Here it goes.

I grab my bags from the trunk and walked up the stairs towards the front door before knocking on it. After a few moments the door opens revealing Rebekah who sighs with a slight smile.

  "Well, hello, love. Have you finally decided to take me up on that offer?" She asks leaning against the doorway with a smirk while raking her eyes over my figure.

I chuckle softly, "as lovely as that sounds, Rebekah, I'm here for Klaus. He has requested my help with protecting Hayley and his children." She sighs playfully and rolls her eyes making me giggle

  "Of course he has. Hayley, can you come here, love," Rebekah calls out softly making me raise an eyebrow at her with a smile.

"What was that soft tone, Miss Mikaelson?" I question playfully and panic briefly flashes in her eyes before it disappears and she glares at me.

    Hayley appears and looks shocked to see me. "You're Tyler's aunt, right? What are you doing here?" She questions with a confused look.

  "All will be explained once you invite her in, little wolf," Klaus announces as he comes to stand next to the girls with a smirk.

"You may come in," Hayley says and they all step back as I walk in with no problem.

  "Let me help you with that, love. I'll show you to your room then we can come down and I'll explain what's gonna happen to you girls," Klaus says grabbing ahold of one of my bags to carry it for me and I smile at him in thanks.

He guides me upstairs and towards a nice looking room that will do just fine for me. "Hopefully you will like this room. Back in the day this used to be for our guests to stay in and now it is yours. You can change it up if you like to make it more suitable for you," Klaus tells me setting my bag on the bed and gestures around the room.

I set my other bag next to the other and look around in awe. "It's perfect, Klaus. Thank you. You have quite a magnificent home," I announce looking at the old designs of the room. I love learning and seeing the old history of houses or artifacts.

   He smiles at me and holds onto my arms softly, "thank you, love. Now are you sure you want to help me? You can back out right now and they'll be no hard feelings."

   "Yes, I am here to help you and your children. The kids back home feel like they don't need me anymore after everything I've done for them. And I have Liz looking after Tyler so I'm fine here. Whatever you need, master," I joke at the end with a giggle making Klaus chuckle and nudge me away slightly.

   "None of that, love. You're my friend. Now come on let's get this over with. I have to go meet with Elijah," he says with his jaw clenching at the end and I nod.

  We head downstairs towards the kitchen where 'to me' Rebekah seems to be flirting with Hayley who gives her a smile with a small blush. I wiggle my eyebrows at Klaus who snickers quietly attracting the girls attention.

   "If you're quite done, Rebekah? I need to get going," Klaus raised his eyebrow at his sister who glares at him, "Logan is here simply because I asked her too. She is here to help protect you, Hayley, and my children. Now that everything is out in the open, I have to go meet up with Elijah."

He sped off without another word being spoken leaving me alone with the two love birds. "Soo you are here to protect me and my kids?" Hayley questions and I nod.