The Galaxy beyond the Universe

(Y/n) P.O.V
"You ok?" I hear a voice ask. "Im fine.If you're looking for a popular person. Go to Dipper gleeful, or Alicia. I'm just a loser nothing to worry about." I say with my head still in my arms. "Well I don't think dipper gleeful wants to talk to Alicia. I think Dipper gleeful wants to talk to you." I hear the voice say. I quickly shot my head up and saw Dipper Gleeful. "Y-you Stay Away From Me!" I say trying to defend myself. "It's ok. I won't hurt you." He says as he comes closer.

"Says the person who tried to killed me by choking me." I say. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you were one of my enemy." He explained. I raised an eyebrow. "It's true." He says. "Ok. Jeez" I say.

"What happened to you?" He asked. "Why do you need to know?" I say as I look at my hand. "So I can make sure you're alright." Dipper gleeful says. I look at him and he gives me a sweet smile. "(Sigh) When you gave me that pretty necklace I was admiring it, until these three girls came up to me. They started calling me loser and they started beating me up, and they also took the necklace." I explained.

Dipper gleeful's P.O.V
Jeez I feel terrible for her. I quickly made a necklace appear in my pocket. "Here." I say as I grab the necklace out of my pocket. I put the necklace around (Y/n)'s neck. "I-its beautiful." She says as she looks at the necklace.

I smile. I see turquoise smoke appear in front of us. "Dipper where have you been. We have an upcoming show in a couple of hours. We have to get ready." My sister says. "Ok, ok I'm coming." "You coming to the show?" I asked. "No sorry, I'm kinda tired and I need to rest." She says as she gets up. "Ok. Well bye. Oh I almost forgot here's your journal. " I say as I smile a bit. "Bye." (Y/n) says. "Come on dipper lets go." Mabel says as she started walking.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I walk back to Ruby's house and went inside her room. "Oh, hey (y/n)." Ruby says. "You're not gonna say what happened to you?" I asked. "Why would I ask if your OK. Your not bruised or anything." Ruby says. "I'm not?" I asked.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked everywhere on my face, but no bruises or pain in me. "Woah."
I walk out of the bathroom. "So are you done daydreaming?" Ruby asked sarcastically. "Sure. Anyways I'm gonna go for a walk and daydream deep into the woods." I say as I leave the room.

Time passes by 3 minutes.
I was still walking in the woods for a little while thinking about my family and friends. I take out my phone and checked the time. "5:25." I say to myself. I keep walking until I hear someone crying nearby. I follow the crying and see...

This isn't really a cliffhanger to me but I don't know about you guys. Anyways can you guess who's crying? If you guess right I'll make a small chapter for you and dipper gleeful. Just put what your character will look like and What things you want to do or I can make an edit. That's all see ya.