The party

(Y/n) P.O.V
I struggle trying to get out but I couldn't. I couldn't even see the face either because it was in the shadows. "L-let me go." I say trying to escape. I was still being held by the shirt against the tree. I noticed the person that was holding me against the tree had a hood on.

I quickly kicked the person down to the ground and let my self free. I got to the ground and see the person getting up. Before he stood up I took off his hood. "Dipper?!" I say. Dipper got up quickly put on the hood and ran off.

"What the?" I say. I quickly came back home with the flowers that ruby wanted. "Here's your flowers." I say. "Thanks." She says as she takes the flowers. "By the way why do you need flowers." I asked. "You'll see in a bit." She says.

Time passed by. 5 minutes...
Ruby's P.O.V
"Finally done. (Y/n) come here!" I yell out. "What's up." She says. "Close your eyes." I say. (Y/n) closes her eyes and as she closes her eyes I put on a flower crown on her head. (Y/n) opens her eyes and looks at the flower crown.

"Wow. So this is what you needed the flowers for. It's so cool." She says as she takes the crown off and touches the flowers. "I know right. I made a lot for everybody." I say as I show her. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and see 10 people in front of the door. "Looks like the party started." She says.

I open the door all the way so they can come in. (Y/n) started playing music on her iPhone for everyone to hear. "I'm gonna go change... Again." She says as she heads upstairs.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I run upstairs to go change into a dress. I took out a (f/c) dress with black and white converse. I then let my (h/c) down and put on the flower crown. I ran down stairs and see a lot more people than before. "Is this everyone?" I asked. "Uh.. Ya but I think there's another coming. Can you stay by the door until they get here?" She asked. "Sure." "Thank. By the way when they come we'll will be in the backyard watching [Favorite movie]." She says. "Ok."

Time passed by. 6 minutes...
I was in the dark living room with a lamp on. As I was waiting for the guest to come I was on my phone. *knock knock*. I stood up and went to open the door. I opened the door and see a boy with a blue hat with a pine tree.

He has a navy blue vest and a red shirt with tan shorts. There was also a girl that was wearing a oversized sweater with a skirt. She was also wearing a headband. As I looked at them both they both had turquoise colored eyes. "Hi. Do you both have invitations." I asked.

They both showed me the two invitations and walked in. "I'm gonna meet you over there soon ok." The boy with the pine tree hat said. Then the girl with the sweater walked over to the backyard. "(Y/n) I'm sorry." He said. "Wait how do you know my name?" I asked in shock.

"Because I'm Dipper Gleeful." He says. There was a silence and I started laughing softly. "Your joking. Anybody could say they are just so people will believe that they are a huge fan." I say. "It's true." "Prove it." I say. Dipper grabbed an amulet out of his vest and tightened it in his hand.

As he tightened the amulet turquoise fog surrounded him which showed Dipper gleeful instead of the other disguise. I was shocked. "Why do you come here after you tried to kill me AGAIN." I say. "I'll explain everything thing later, but just forgive me." He begs. Ugh how can I not forgive such a sweet and nice guy. "Fine, but if your "explanation" better be true." I say as I cross my arms. " Now come on. Let's go watch [favorite movie]." I say as I start walking outside the backyard with dipper.

After the movie in the backyard...
We started saying goodbye to everybody and once everyone left ,me and Ruby started cleaning up. A couple minutes later me and Ruby were done and went upstairs to watch Duck-Tective. I laid in bed and took out my journal. "Your not going to watch duck-tective? It's a new episode." Ruby says. "No thanks. I just wanna draw in my journal and listen to music." I say as I grab my headphones and phone. "Fine by me." Ruby says. I open my journal to a blank page or at least it was blank. I read the note. "Meet me at 412 gopher rd. at 3."