No!

Ruby's P.O.V

The next day...

I open my door and quietly walk over to (y/n) room. (Y/n) was sleeping. I go up to her and wake her up. "Hey (y/n) wake up. We have a surprise for you." I say as I slightly shook her. She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Meet you down stairs." I say as I leave her room. I run down stairs with my mom. Then (y/n) comes down."SURPRISE!" Me and my mom yelled. (Y/n) was in shock, a good kind of shocked. "Awww thank you, but what's this for its not my birthday." (Y/n) asked.

"We know but we just wanted you to feel welcomed here, and to let you know that we care about you." I say. "So today we're going to some of your favorite places." My mom said.

(Y/n) P.O.V
Once they said today and some of my favorite places I knew today wasn't going to be what I had planned. "Great. Let's get started! Where are we going first?" I say in an enthusiastic way. "We're going to the tent-of-telepathy." Ruby says. Oh no.

At the tent-of-telepathy...

"We're finally here." Rubys mom says. "Oh wait. Look there's a note." I point out. I picked up the note and read it out loud. 'Dear townsfolk, we are really sorry that the tent-of-telepathy is closed. We are adding new details. Thank you for understanding -The telepathy twins.' I was so relieved. "Oh well. Let's just go to the rest of my favorite places." I say.

Time passed by(due to laziness)

We all came back home with left overs from the diner, and giant and small sized stuffed animals from the mystery fair. "Thank you for today." I say. "No problem. Now we should go to sleep. It's late." Ruby says. "Good idea." I say in relief. Once everyone fell asleep I snuck out again.

I put on a black hooded jacket and my grey satchel with all the objects. I kept walking deep into the woods till I found the back of the gleeful's home. I looked through the window to see Mabel leaving the room. I must be by dippers room. Once Mabel left I see dipper put down his amulet on his bed, and walk over to his vanity.

I quietly enter through the window and walk over to his bed. I grabbed the amulet and looked at it.

Dipper gleeful's P.O.V
I go to my vanity and sit down, still thinking about (y/n). As I looked at the mirror I see someone taking my amulet. "Hey!" I yell to make the thief stop but, the thief just ran out the window. I didn't want it to come to this." I say to myself as I grab my knife that was on my vanity.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I was running as fast as I could, but dipper was getting closer. I was so close to the place I wanted to meet Bill, till dipper pinned me down. Dipper held both my hands in one of his hands and in the other hand he held a knife ready to stab. "You shouldn't have done that." Dipper says as he held up the knife. Before he did my hood came off.

"(Y/n)?!" "Surprised?" I asked in a mischief way. He looked confused, that was my plan then I kicked him off me, and kept on running. I ran to the spot and yelled out bills name. I see Bill appear floating in mid air. "I have the objects I say as I held up my satchel.

"Great." Bill says as the objects levitate out of my satchel. Then dipper comes running over here. "Now for my plan. Ahaha!" Bill says. "Hey Bill! Your plans not going to work!" I yell. "And why not?" He asks.

"Because all those ingredients you needed are fake." I say as strong wind flow. "How so?" He asks. "That black tree sap is actually black paint. The crystal shard is a piece of glass. That [favorite thing] is not mine. Last the amulet is something I made along time ago I just spray paint it turquoise. I knew you were going to do something else than bring back my parents." I say. Bill did not look happy afterwards he started turning red. "You never and I mean never trick or mess with a cipher. Now you'll pay." Bill says as he grew bigger and pointed a finger ready to shoot.

He aimed but nothing happened except for..."DIPPER!" I yell as he fell to the floor. "I was aiming for you but this one got in the way, but this is better now I don't have to obey every command he tells me." Bill says. Then Bill left. I l was on my knees next to dipper on the ground. I hear running footsteps coming our way.

"(Y/n) what happened?!" Mabel asked. "I don't know Bill was going to shoot me I don't know what would happen though and then dipper protected me and now I *sigh*." I say. Mabel take off her headband and looked at her amulet." He's still alive." Mabel says. "How do you know?" I asked.

"His powers in his amulet dipper controls it and my amulet is glowing, because we share the same power." Mabel explains. "I don't know why he came in and protected me, when I should have deserved that shot." I say. "He had two options love or insanity. He chose love over insanity."