Twenty four

Khloe knew they had to train soon, but her mind was on Jasper and everyone. They just suddenly disappeared and she didn't understand why they are being quiet. She walked into the bathroom to start showering as Kol brought in her wedding dress that Jasper wasn't allowed to see. He wrote a note and smiled as he hopes this makes his daughter happy. She was finally going to marry the man she loves.

"Is someone in there?" He heard and left as she walked out in a towel to see a dress. "What?' She mumbled as she got closer to see a wedding dress shocking her. Seeing the note, she started to read it. "It's time to give my daughter away to her husband. The wedding is overdue and it's time to put a smile back on your face and away from the drama to come. Let me and Charlie give you to your husband, Jasper."

Khloe walked to the window to see her mom, dad, and her birth dad, the Mikaelsons, and the Cullens sitting down there. She saw Jasper in his tux as he spoke to his sister making her smile. She walked back into the bathroom and looked at her reflection. "Let's have a wedding."
~~~
Jasper was shaking his head at his sister when his attention went to the bride walking out of his house. Khloe smiled as both her fathers took one side. "Ready?"

"As long as you two get me to Jasper safely, than I'll be okay." She tells them. "I just want to marry Jasper."

"And you will."

Renee smiled as she watched Khloe go to Jasper with both her fathers. Jasper took her hand as she got to him. He smiled as this was something he wanted. His mate, the love of his life, officially being his wife. Their dream of having their wedding was happening. "Let's say I do." He says.

"Let's say I do."

The drama that was happening was long forgotten as the Cullens and Mikaelsons watched the wedding that should have happened before graduation. Renee looked at Phil smiling. "She's happy."

"She got everything that she wanted." Phil says. "Just like we did."

"Just like we did."