Two

Khloe has never dealt with an upset Bella before, but for some reason, Edward made Bella upset. She was confused by the description Bella gave about Edward's reaction, but something tells Khloe Swan that there is more to his reaction. Khloe got dressed and left her room as did Bella. "Ready?"

"Yeah, I'm going to confront Edward." Khloe nodded knowing this was a bad idea. "Let's go." Khloe nodded once more as she followed Bella out the door.
~~~
Khloe was the first to get out once Bella parked the truck. She stayed on her side as she waited for Jasper. She looked and smiled as she saw the Cullens pull in. She started walking towards them as Bella watched. She saw jasper get out and hug Khloe, but she noticed that Edward never arrived.

"What's wrong with your sister?" Rosalie asked Khloe.

"She's looking for Edward after yesterday's encounter." Khloe replies. "I know there was a reason, but I don't know why I feel like I know." Jasper looked at his mate wondering what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked her.

"I-I don't actually know." She tells him. "It's like a feeling and I don't know what it is." Jasper nodded and hugged her.

"I will help you, darlin'." Khloe nodded knowing he was telling the truth. "Let's go to class."

"Okay."
~~~
Khloe smiled as she walked with Jasper. Everyone noticed that the two were barely talking. They walked in comfortable silence as they made their way to their class. Once in the room, Jasper pulled her chair out making Khloe giggled. "Thank you."

"Anything for you princess." Khloe blushed as she looked up towards the front. Jasper smirked as he draped his arm over the back or her chair. Khloe smiled as she listened to their teacher as Jasper was looking at the blonde beauty beside him.
~~~
Later on, Khloe started to feel different, but didn't know why. She saw Jasper and walked to him. "Hey." She said. Jasper turned and noticed something was wrong.

"Hi Khloe." Annalise said. "What's wrong?"

"I feel different." She tells her. Jasper touched his cold hand to her forehead, but she wasn't running a fever.

"Darlin', are you sure you want to continue out through school." Khloe nodded knowing her sister wouldn't have a ride home since Khloe decided to ride with her. "You rode with Bella?"

"Yes." Khloe replied. "I think that was a mistake." Jasper nodded knowing she was up half the night due to Bella talking about Edward. How he treated her, how he abruptly left. "She's kept me up all night talking about Edward's attitude." 

"It's none of her business why Edward reacted like that." Rosalie tells Khloe.

"It's Bella. Once she's curious, she has to find out." Khloe tells them. "I never understood why she makes it her mission on some things."

"Just ignore her." Emmett tells Khloe making her nodded. Khloe had decided to ignore her sister cause whatever the issue is will be explained soon.

"I'm guessing everything will be explained soon." Khloe tells them. Jasper nodded, but on the inside, he was terrified that she would be scared of him. That is the one thing he didn't want from his mate is that she would be scared.
~~~
A week later, Khloe has grown closer to Jasper and the feeling she had her second day of school has grown also. Khloe walked out last as she went to bed earlier due to homework. She yawned as she got in her car not seeing a car parking in front of her driveway. Khloe looked in her rear view mirror as she saw a car that didn't look familiar. "What the?" She mumbled as she got out.

The person inside the car watched Khloe as she walked closer. Just enough for him to take her since it won't be long till her father wakes up. "Hello?" The person stuck their hand out grabbing her arm making Khloe struggle. "Let go!" She screamed out hoping someone would have heard her. Khloe raised her free hand and as a surge of energy went through her hand causing her to fly back. Khloe ran towards her car and drove off not knowing that person was following her.
~~~
Khloe pulled into the school and parked beside Edward's car. Annalise knew something was wrong. Khloe got out as Jasper felt her panic. "Darlin'?" He questioned as she ran into his arms. "What's the matter Khloe?"

"Some guy is trying to kidnap me!" She cried out. Jasper looked and saw the car. Khloe buried her head in Jasper's chest not wanting to be seen. "I did something to get away from him."

"What did you do?" Annalise asked worriedly.

"Magic." Was all she said. The Cullens where shock.

"Darlin', why don't the two of us go home?" Jasper asked her making Khloe nod. "We can talk at my house and you can show me what exactly you did."

"Okay."
~~~
At the Cullens, Jasper was shock to say the least. Even Esme. "Carlisle might have answers. Wait till he gets home and he can tell us." Khloe and Jasper nodded. Jasper felt Khloe hug up to him making him sigh.

"So I'm not human."

"Khloe, if your not human than I'm not, but I will tell you once Carlisle comes home and explains." Khloe nodded knowing Jasper would tell her what he is once she learns about herself.

Khloe focused on a candle and lit it when the others, minus Edward and Rosalie, saw. "How did she do that without a lighter?" Emmett asked.

"Carlisle said he will be home to see for himself, but he believes Khloe is a witch." Jasper explains. "If so, I told Khloe that she will know what we are." The three nodded as they noticed all the candles lit up. "Darlin'." Khloe looked at him and noticed all the candles and smile.

"Wow." Was all she said as Carlisle walked in with Edward and Rosalie.

"Did Khloe do all this?" Jasper, Esme, Annalise, Emmett, and Alice nodded. "Than this confirms it. Khloe Swan is a witch."

"So I was right all along." Khloe said sadly as Jasper kissed her head.

"We will help find answers of your real family." Esme tells her.

"Thank you." Khloe tells them.

"Khloe, I promised to tell you the truth." Khloe nodded. "We're vampires." Khloe listened as each one told her their story. She felt sorry for Rosalie, Alice, and Edward. Rosalie was raped and left for dead, Alice can't remember, and Edward died from a terrible disease. Khloe laid her head on Jasper's shoulder accepting him for what he is making him smile. "Let get you home." Khloe nodded as she left with Jasper.

"I don't know technically what she is, but I do know that Khloe is a witch and powerful one at that." Carlisle tells them. "We just have to watch her." They nodded knowing Carlisle was right. Khloe Swan is something more than just a witch.