Twelve

Rebekah led the three cold ones into her home. She was curious about Khloe. Jasper was on his phone talking to his mate. Alice looked at them. "Is Khloe the only miracle child?" She asked.

"No." Rebekah said. "I have another niece who is three years younger than Khloe."

Alice nodded. Hope smiled as she saw the blonde. "Your Jasper."

"How did you know?"

"I have been searching for my uncle's daughter after he told my father that he was the one with the miracle child. You don't look well." Hope said.

"It's the affect of the mate bond." Jasper said. "I'm here to bring my mates family home."

Rebekah smiled as he was doing something some won't do. She would like to meet Khloe and get to know her. "Are you here about Kol's daughter?" A man in a suit asked as Jasper nodded.

"She's my mate and she wants to know her family." Jasper said. "The sooner that happens the sooner I can get home to her so this pain will end."

Elijah nodded. "This way."
~~~
Khloe decided to walk to school as she wanted fresh air. The pain in her chest was there, but she knew Jasper would be home soon. She stopped at a bench and sat down as she thought about how everything has been since they left. Bella was going shopping with Jessica and Khloe was staying home waiting for Jasper's return.

Sighing she continued her journey to school. Her phone started ringing making her answer it. "Hello?"

"Khloe, I'll be home soon." Jasper tells her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." Jasper said as Khloe started crying. "I found them and their coming with us to meet you."

"I'm so glad I met you." Khloe said as she saw that she was in front of the school. "Please call me later. I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Jasper leaned back in his seat when Kol walked over. "You did all this for my daughter." Kol said. "Despite the pain the two of you are in, you still searched just to make her happy."

"I'll do anything for Khloe. I was there when everything fell into place for her. Learning who she really was scared her at first and was hurt, but she never once gave up. When I noticed some changes in Khloe, I started taking notes. She has incredible strength for a vampire. When she's upset,  she looses control of her powers. Everything she does I observed and wrote it down hoping one day we will know who you were."

"She wants to know me?" Kol said.

"Yes. She's been dying to know even with her family necklace that Hope has on." Annalise said. "She really needs you guys besides us and Charlie."

"I thought she had a sister named Bella."

"Their still not talking." Alice said. "Khloe hasn't closed herself off, but Bella hasn't noticed it making Khloe ignore her more. She is focusing on Jasper's return and now yours."

"You think she will like me." Kol asked.

Jasper nodded knowing Khloe is just like her father. She will love Kol.
~~~
Khloe was home alone since Charlie went to Billy Black to relax as Bella was gone. Khloe had decided to focus more on her magic. She tore a pillow and focused on the feathers. Once they started floating, Khloe smiled just as Jasper walked in. "Wow." He replies as Khloe looked.

"Jasper." She said as she ran into his arms. "Your actually here."

"Yeah and I have a gift for you."

"Okay. What is it?" She asked.

"Follow me."

Khloe nodded and took her mates hand and walked out. Once they stepped outside, there stood a family and a girl who was about her age. "What's going on and who are these people?" Khloe asked.

"Khloe, this is your family."

Khloe was shocked to actually see them here. A man about her height walked over to her with a small smile. "Hi." She replies. "I'm Khloe."

"I'm Kol." He said. "Your father."