Wheres Atsushi? Theres Atsushi!

Akutagawa stares at the words writing on the page for a moment longer, eyes wide before looking up frantically to see if maybe just maybe the girl he was chasing is still around.  However as expected she's nowhere to be seen.  Akutagawa tightens his grip on the paper, crinkling it.

"I've gotta inform Dazai..." Akutagawa says before making his way to the Ada.

~Atsushi~

Atsushi is running weaving through a crowd of people.  He can hear shouts from behind him.

Shoot he can't endanger the people in the area, his best bet for now is to go somewhere a little more secluded.  Atsushi turns a corner abruptly passing a woman holding a small child who seems to be crying.  He hurry's on before taking a few more sharp turns hoping to potentially shake his pursuers but to no avail.

Atsushi turns a corner taking a glance behind him to see if he's still being pursued but in the moment he glances back someone jumps in front of him.  Atsushi turns back just as he hears a loud bang and his vision goes black.

~Time skip~

Akutagawa bursts through the doors of the ada, it is only midnight so he assumed there would probably still be people there.  He scans the dark room but sees a light coming from down the hall.  Akutagawa makes his way down the hall looking in each dark room as he passes.  He reaches the door that's cracked open letting light spill into the darkness of the hallway.  He slowly opens the door looking inside he sees a form slumped over one of the desks at the end of the room.  Akutagawa makes his way over to the sleeping figure.  After a moment of studying the figure he realizes it's Dazai and quickly shakes his shoulders trying to wake the sleeping man.

Dazai wearily lifts his head looking around for a moment before focusing on Akutagawa.

"Well this is quite a surprise." Dazai says groggily

"You've got to read this!" Akutagawa says in a rush shoving the piece of paper in Dazais face.

"Wha-" Dazai stops as soon as he reads the words written on the paper.

"I didn't think she'd be a problem anymore." Dazai says, crickling the paper in his fist before giving it back to Akutagawa.

"Do you think there's a chance he might get his ability back if he really is with her." Akutagawa says, looking down.

"I didn't know you knew about that." Dazai says, looking up to stare at Akutagawa.

"Yeah the weretiger explained it to me, however that's not what we should be focused on." Akutagawa says with a tone of irritation

"Of course, of course, well first things first we should make sure she actually has him and this isn't some sort of bluff to lead us into a trap." Dazai says standing and patting his pockets.

~Atsushi~

Atsushi opens his eyes blinking a few times to try and get rid of the black splotches in his view.  After a moment his eyes focus, he seems to be in a dark room surrounded by shipping containers and he can just make out the ceiling high above him.  Atsushi also notes that his hands seem to be tied behind his back, maybe tied to the chair as well but he can't quite tell.  His feet are also tied together with the ropes holding his feet in place tied to a metal rod which is stuck in the ground.  He turns his head trying to look around him more, however he can't make out any specifics due to the darkness. 

He starts pulling his legs trying to yank the ropes off the metal rod but to no avail.

~Time skip~

Atsushi quickly turns, hearing a small sound from behind him.  It sounds an awful lot like shoes, to be more specific heels.  He stares into the darkness until the figure is close enough that he can make them out.  His eyes widened once realizing who the woman stood before him is.