Chapter 1: We meet again

Hey there cuties! So this is my first RivaMika fanfic.

Hope you guys liked it and excuse my words *cough* *cough*

In this Chapter,Mikasa and Levi met again. They haven't see each other like almost a month. Levi sometimes like to stay indoors and Mikasa likes to hang out with her friends.

-ackermun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wednesday had finally came. Mikasa's parents dropped her to Kenny's house. Her Father knocked the door.

The door swung openly. "Ah. Welcome!" Kenny greeted with a smile and hugged her parents.

He stopped and look at Mikasa. "It's great to see you again Mikasa." He said as he tapped her head. "I-it's great to see you too Uncle." She smiled weakly.

Kenny welcome them inside for a drink. The three of them sat on the couch while Kenny sat in opposite. "So where is Levi?" Mikasa's father asked. Mikasa swallowed her throat.

"He's in his room." Kenny answered and took a sipped of his tea. "Mikasa,why don't you go check him out? Or talk to him instead?" He added. Mikasa look at her parents. She sigh. "Okay." she then stood up and went to his room.

~Mikasa's POV~
"Augh great! So now I'm heading to his room. What choice do I have?!" I slap my cheeks not just hard enough to cause the redness. Finally I was at his door. I took a deep breath then I knocked on the door. I waited for a response. Nothing.

I knocked again and this time he spoke.

"Who is it?" He asked

"Uhm. I-it's Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman." She answered.

Silence

"Uhm? Are you there?" I asked

I was leaning on the door. I sighed.

"I guess, he won't bother to talk to me at all."

I finally made my way back. To my surprise,I heard the door creak and there,I saw him leaning on the wall.

"Aren't you gonna come in? Or not." He asked in a stoic voice. I smiled and walked passed him. I just loved his scent. He closed the door behind him and jumped in his bed. I sat on the edge. He used his phone and I sat there silently.

And again. There was silent. It was too awkward for both of us. I hate it when this comes up,so I spoke up to break the silent.

"So. Your in 9th grade huh?" I asked looking at him.

He nodded and continued using his phone.

"Same here. I-I can't wait to apply in your school. Plus I like meeting new friends. And oh can you introduce me to your friends? I'm sure they're pretty nice. "

"Tch. They're stupid for me. But you'd better watch out shitty glasses."

I looked at him. "Uhm. Pardon. Who?"

"Tch. Her name is Hanji Zoe and she's a Science nerd. Plus Annoying as hell." he placed his phone to his side and glared at me. "Now would you please go to your room. I'm going to sleep." He added.

"Oh er right." I said awkwardly.

I stood up and was about to turned the door knob but I stopped.

"Uhm. Levi. Would you mind telling me where's my room?" I asked

"Tch. It's just next door brat." He answered as he shifted his position to the side,his back facing me.

I smiled. "Thanks... Levi."

I was about to shut the door until I heard him spoke,

"It's great that we met again Mikasa." He said,still not facing me. I stood there still. My cheeks were heated up.

Wait why am I blushing. Snap out of it Mikasa.

"Um. I-It's great to see you too Levi." I answered awkwardly and shut the door quietly.

What just happen? I can't believe it. That was out of a sudden. I never expected something like that. I thought that he doesn't like me.

I chuckled at myself.

"Mikasa! Honey were about to go!" I heard my mom calling me.

I then hurriedly made my way to them. "Your going already? But it's too early!" I checked my watch.

I look at my dad and he was now wearing his coat.  "It's better to be there early than in time."

He then went to me and kiss my forehead.

"Be a good girl ok! Help your Uncle Kenny whenever he needs something. Don't be a lazy ass!"

I chuckled as my mom bumped his shoulder. "Now now Ryan, didn't I tell you that were not allowed to speak that kind of language here?" My mom said angrily but my dad kissed her cheek to keep her calm.

I sighed.

"H-how long will you be there?" I asked curious.

My mom stood in silent.

"I-we'll. we're not exactly sure,but we'll inform you." She answered.

My heart sank. "B-but that will take a month? Or like a year?!"

Tears were now falling on my face. My mom sighed and cupped my face with her both hands. "Honey. I'm sorry. But you understood it right?" I looked at her.

I nodded softly. She let go of her hands from my face and took something from her bag.

It was a pink notebook but it's not just a notebook,it's a diary with different colors of flowers in it. She then handed it to me. "A d-diary?" I asked with a smile spread across my face. "I remembered that you wanted a diary. So I gave you this. Are the designs okay?" She asked me.

I wiped the tears on my face. "It's beautiful mom." I threw my arms around her neck and embraced her tightly. "Thank you!" I added and closed my eyes. She smiled and I heard her sobbing. I broke the hug.

"No mom really. I love it!" I smiled at her with the diary in my hand. Dad was leaning on the door frame.

"Come now honey. It's time to go." My dad said.

My mom hugged me one last time. "Be a good girl okay while were gone." She then kissed my forehead and went out. My dad was the last one. I threw my arms around him.

"I love you dad. Please come back real soon."

He tapped my head and kiss me on the cheek "I love you too." He broke the hug.
Uncle Kenny was beside me. My parents look at me and wave back to us before they drove off. I couldn't hold it much longer so i quickly went to my room. I couldn't hold back the tears. I slammed the door.