Chapter 5: Home

WHAT THE FRICKY FRADDY WHACK PACK! I DIDNT NOTICE THAT ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I HAVENT PUBLISH THIS YET. OMG,I AM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME. I KNOW U GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER. MY APOLOGIES. BUT HERE IT IS NOW. TBH,IMY GUYS A LOT. I KNOW IM ACTIVE SOMETIMES IN WATTPAD BUT IM JUST TOO LAZY TO UPDATE THIS AND IM STILL WRITING. (SORRY AGAIN)😅😩

BUT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK. 💕

OK THIS IS ALL FOR NOW. ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER OF MINE. HOPE IT GOES WELL FOR U.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

WARNING: this chapter is short

It's been 2 weeks and still Mikasa haven't recover herself on the accident happened between her parents. She still can't get over with that day. The day she cried. The day she had to be alone. The day people whom she knew got sickly worried for her. The day she has to get away from Levi. She just wanted to be alone. JUST ALONE.

Thanks to her best friend Sasha,she made her feel better. Levi on the other hand was really worried about her. After that day Mikasa knew about the accident and told Levi to gave her some space,she didn't go home to Levi's house. Levi and Kenny argued the fact and both thought that she went missing. Levi contacted her but then Mikasa refused to answer.

Levi had enough of it and started on a helping hand on Mikasa's best friend,Sasha. Before Sasha could react,she knew that she has to keep a secret. Mikasa had told her about her plans on not going to stay over at Levi's for the following weeks. She has to get away from them. She didn't want to be in that place yet. Mikasa trusted Sasha. So Sasha haven't say a single word that she knew to him.

Saturday,8:32am
Mikasa decided to go home since she had recovered herself. Plus she also miss them. It was Saturday morning and both Levi and Kenny ate their breakfast together. As they both heard the doorbell rang,both had a blank expression. They weren't expecting someone to visit them. Levi went for the door. As he turned the door knob and slowly swung the door opened,his eyes went wide and saw Mikasa standing infront of him just a centimeters away. Without thinking,Levi directly pulled Mikasa into his arms. "I missed you." He whispered in her ear.

Levi stayed on Mikasa's room and asked her about where had she been and why she didn't reply his messages. Mikasa sighed and confessed everything to him. Mikasa was sitting at the edge of the bed. Then suddenly,Levi pulled her along with him causing her to end up in his chest.

"W-what are you doing?" Mikasa asked.

"Don't ask. I just missed you." he replied.

Mikasa blushed and they were now lying in bed Mikasa on top of Levi. Levi still had his arms around Mikasa's waist. His breath sent down chills to her neck. (Ok,levi is a bit taller than mikasa in this fanficXD) they stayed in silent. Mikasa looked up at Levi. He had his eyelids closed. She giggled and kiss him on the cheek. "i missed you too."