Chapter 14: Her

Weeks passed by and both Levi and Mikasa had fun time together. They wander around the places. Both of them met a lot of people. But one thing Mikasa wasn't satisfied about is this woman named,Petra.

She got so clingy to Levi like she wanted to take him right all over in front of Mikasa. Of course on the inside,Mikasa was pissed. Although,Levi sometimes get annoyed of Petra for being so rarely with him rather than Mikasa. His purpose on being here is to spend more time with Mikasa. Not her.

Later,Petra invited both of them for a dinner. Of course,they said yes because they have no choice. They both arrived at her place at exactly what they planned. Both of them settled down comfortably and scans the room.

Levi turns to look at Mikasa but wasn't satisfied at her look. He held her hand tightly.

"You okay?"

Mikasa slightly nodded. "Yes... I-im fine..." She smiled.

Levi sighs and scooted closer to her and wraps his arms around her waist. "Look. I promise that will be spending more time together. But right now,lets just appreciate that Petra offered this to us." He gave her the warmest smile which made Mikasa chuckled.

"God this is why I love you old man." She chuckled and kisses his lips softly before he returns back.

Petra spotted them having they're time together. She frowns and cleared her throat which made both of them to pull apart.

"Just tell me if you needed some privacy alright?!" She crosses her arms and stared at them. She could tell that they were embarrassed.

"S-sorry about that..." Levi apologized and scratch his head while Mikasa just sits there,looking down,still embarrassed.

-

Mikasa was outside,enjoying the silent view around her at Petra's place. She sighed as the breeze kisses her pale skin which made her shiver a little. Her eyes widens when a jacket wraps around her. She look around to see Levi with his sweetest smile.

"I ask you once again,are you okay?"

Mikasa frowns. "Its twice now Levi and yes im okay..."

"I don't know wether I'm satisfied at your answer brat.. Its Petra isn't it?" He asked with his stoic tone,still behind her.

She sighed and stood quite still. Her thoughts about Petra spread on her mind but was afraid to confess her feelings.

"I don't know Levi. I just had this weird feeling when she's around..." She bit her bottom lip.

Levi turned her around to face him. "I know. I can tell it."

"Then why are you asking me if you knew it? Your such a weirdo Levi." She chuckled and playfully punch his arm.

"I just wanted to make sure. Look brat. Just tell me if you didn't enjoy it here. I might change a p-"

"No It's fine!" Mikasa interrupts and held Levi's hand. "Levi this is enough for me. I appreciate all this things from you. I'm just thankful to have you." She smiles and hugs him tight. "I love you Levi.. And I can't thank you enough of these things."

Levi couldn't help but smile. He taps her back and kisses her forehead. "I'm glad to have you too brat"

---
hey guys! im v sorry for not updating. and sorry for the short chapter. as usual,im busy of school and honestly finish this today. i know that you guys have been waiting for the chapter and I apologize. stay cool and have a blessed sunday everyone!💕💫
.
you can find me on ig: @ackermun