(20)

*Enjoyy readingg and Please Vote*

-----------

Aarohi:

After crying my heart out, I tried to get up but faltered a few times. It was not just my legs betraying me, but my head- which was throbbing painfully, my skin- which started to itch due to the excessive sunlight, my stomach- which was rumbling obviously because I was too hungry as I hadn't eaten anything since morning because I was too excited to come find Rahul.

I turned around looking for the way out from these narrow streets to escape this crappy place.

Rahul? I was irritated at him now! That was the limit. My head advised me not to look for him anymore. But my heart cotradicted!

As soon as I was out of there, I stopped and turned around. Deciding whether I should stay here, go back in, or walk off from here.
Listening to the inner conflicts of my heart and brain.

Heart- yes you shouldn't give up

Heart- yes you shouldn't give up. This isn't the time.
Brain- but you did enough. More than you could.
Heart- but he's your love. You waited for him for 3 years. how could you just walk away when you know he's alive and was infront of you a few minutes ago?
Brain- but he ran away. He did not want to see you. Yes. Instead of embracing you in a tight hug, he just showed his back and left you. Again.

"Stop! Stop it!" I shouted. The passers by glanced at me. But I did not care.

The brain was right. There's no point going back in. There's no way he'd come back or waiting for me after how he reacted on seeing me. I did enough. I struggled enough for him. I did all I could. But it seemed like he didn't care. Like, he did not even want to see me.

All these days, I had acted crazily. I almost wandered around the whole city looking for him. Lied to sehgal uncle and vivek. Even caught off by the media, having published false articles about me. Having people talk sh!t about me. Didn't eat and drink enough. Came to this bizarre place ,almost being touched by a drunk man. Wasn't this enough?What else am I supposed to do? And he still avoided me? I was not angry , I was hurt. Being avoided by a man I loved, carrying the guilt of his death for years, but finding about his truth, doing everything in my might to find him, even being successful but almost equal to a failure. That feeling I was experiencing was a mixture of anger and hurt. I was confused. I wanted to scream loudly. My heart was aching. The pain was unbearable. As he ran away, it felt like my dreams were shattered and I was never going to have a happy ending.

Vivek:

"Yes and please remind Mr. Batra to send the recordings by noon today." I entered my office as I was talking on the phone.

"Shalini please get me a coffee. My head feels like someone's hammering inside." I asked my secretary holding my forehead tightly.

As I was drinking the coffee my phone rang.

"Hello.." My mind went blank on the news I heard from the other side. My hands started shaking. I rushed out of the office as I informed my secretary I was headed to Bangalore.

"Vivek, Diya met an accident and is currently in ICU. Doctors have said that she's lost a lot of blood and they had to perform the surgery immediately." The words were spinning around my head as I was at the airport waiting for the departure time impatiently. I was praying continuously for surgery's success. My heart was beating really fast. I couldn't afford to lose her.

-------

*I know the chapter was short but I'll try to update the next chapter soon. Enjoy waiting ;))*

*Thank You. Stay Safe. Take Care.*