A new addiction

"AARRRRGGHGHH THATS IT!!!" Ivy screamed while throwing her phone across the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She dashed to the basin and vomited though nothing was coming out of her mouth except her own saliva. 

She was completely angry with what she saw; well, angry isn't the word. The word is mad.

.

.

Ivy was just a 17 year old girl who lives in Seoul in a hostel with her friend Kiana. Their parents lives in Busan where they had been born. For further studies they came to Seoul and goes for a yearly visit to their parents' house.

Kiana and Ivy lived at separate rooms but they were opposite to each other so they frequently went from this side to that. So, they always kept their doors unlocked as both of them always keeps going back and forth their rooms for no reason. But they lock their doors at night when they sleep and as dawn arrives, the doors are unlocked. 

And life went on like this.....

Until that day when Ivy saw something.....

For the past few months, Ivy was noticing that Kiana had been watching something for hours on her phone and screaming her lungs out at something. Ivy thought she was watching a BTS concert or something like that and she didnt pay any attention to it as she too screams like that while watching a BTS concert.

One day, Ivy went to Kiana's room and found she wasn't there. Apparently she was bathing because she can hear Kiana's melodious voice coming from the bathroom and the occasional sound of water splashing.

Weird....

 Kiana always sang BTS songs when she was in her bathroom but today she was singing something else. And for Ivy, it didn't sound Korean. More like Japanese.

Wtf. She is bathing and haven't closed the door.

She was about to knock at the bathroom door to tell her that but on her way, she saw Kiana's phone open. 

Haha this girl! Always forgets to turn off her phone.

As Ivy was about to turn off the phone, she noticed a video was kept at pause. 

Double weird.....

Kiana wasn't watching a BTS concert as Ivy had thought. It was something else.

Ivy played the video,put on the earphones and a song played. 

Whoa! Its THAT song that Kiana was singing.

She scrolled down the screen. Its a series. She thought.

She tried to read the heading of the series. 

"K-kimetsu N-no Ya-yaiba. Y-yuu-yuukakiu oh sorry Yuukaku Hen."

She blinked for a few seconds trying to get it. 

"Wtf is this! What does this mean?!" Ivy murmured as she scrolled vigorously over the screen.

'Its an anime.' Ivy thought finally. She had many friends who watched anime but she didn't watch till now. Now she decided to try watching it at least once.

Little did she know how this would change her life...

Seconds and minutes passed and Ivy started to love what she was watching. Ivy was actually relieved as Kiana took a lot of time to bath and now she can watch the thing in peace.

The song played on...

A boy wearing something like a black and green kimono with a scar on his face appeared on the screen. 

'He must be the main protagonist. He is appearing everywhere.' Ivy thought.

Then she saw a cute girl with long flowing hair with a pink coloured kimono. 

'Probably his sister.'

'Wait..wait... something is wrong with her mouth or what? Oh wait, she has a bamboo kinda thing stuck on it. Maybe she can't speak.' Ivy thought.

The song played on with different characters coming up and Ivy had to stifle a scream when she saw something like a boar man suddenly appearing on the screen. After sometime, a scene started. Ivy couldn't understand anything that was going on even though the subtitles were on.

After some time of hard work in learning what was going on, she decided to close the video as the whole time she watched it, only the song seemed alluring to her. Other topics went straight over her head just as those maths formulas she learnt in school.

Ivy heard the tap being turned off. Kiana would be coming out any minute so she left the room and closed the door.

.

.

.

.

A few days later~

Ivy again went to Kiana's room. Kiana was brushing her hair while singing the same song as that day.

Unable to hold her curiosity, Ivy asked, "What's that you are singing? What song is this?"

Kiana looked over to her and smiled, "Oh it's called Zankyosanka. I am watching an anime called Demon Slayer and it's the theme song of its second season. You can also watch that. I'll give you the link."

Ivy said, "Oh! B-But it's something kimchi nu yahoo or something like that I think..?"

Kiana looked at her and laughed, "Huhu Ivy. You mean Kimetsu No Yaiba? How did you know by the way?"

Ivy confessed what she had done that day.

"I watched that episode you were watching. Idk it had another name.. something like yuki hen or something. But I didnt understand anything and the subtitles were also on. How can you understand?"

Kiana rolled her eyes and said, "Yuukaku Hen you mean. And Ivy, you are as silly as always duh. I was watching the second season of the series. Fancy you starting to watch from season 2 without watching the first season."

"Ooh ooooh ooh" Ivy exclaimed in surprise. "Oooh that's why I didnt understand. Anyway, please give me the link and I'll watch today." Ivy said.

"Sure." Kiana replied and Ivy left.

Ivy finished her works and laid down on her bed

Ivy finished her works and laid down on her bed. She opened her phone and saw a message from Kiana sending her the links as she had promised to. 

"Shit! I forgot about it already." Ivy cursed.

"Now I'll watch kimchi..uh..Kimetsu No Yaiba ig that it..yea I'll start watching it now yay!"

Ivy grabbed her earphones and opened the link 

which will ultimately give her a new crush. *winks*

How was the first chapter?

Idk how many of you can understand it but still... ಥ‿ಥ

Take care~

Borahae 💜✨