Ivy Becomes Poisonous

"Wooooh finally!" Ivy said as she jumped on her bed. She had been busy the whole day—running around doing chores, washing clothes, cleaning her room, blah blah blah. It was afternoon by the time she was finally free. 

She was excited as she was about to watch Demon Slayer season 2 on her WiFi less phone. She opened the website and typed—

She laughed at the thought when she had first watched that on Kiana's phone for the first time and didnt understand anything

Well well well, now I know much more so this is going to be fun!  She thought

Ara ara! She doesn't know how much more fun she's gonna experience once she starts watching. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ🌚🌚🌚

She started watching and felt very excited

"Wohoo it's so cool wow! I bet this is going to be my favourite season." Ivy exclaimed in joy.

She kept watching episode after episode. 

Ivy suddenly gasped, she choked, her heart stopped beating, her head started doing 360° somersaults. She looked away in disgust and the again looked at her screen to see if she had seen clearly or not.

"NOO FUCKING NO.!" she said but it came out more like a growl. She herself was surprised at her voice. But she was too pissed off to acknowledge the change.

She put on her round Harry Potter spectacles and polished it's glass and peered more closely at the screen. She paused the video and adjusted it to start again. The scene started and she watched with full concentration, hardly blinking for she might not notice some details. 

"AARRRRGGHGHH THATS IT!!!" she screamed while throwing her phone across her bed. It was the 36578925688024th time she had watched that scene and she was boiling with rage. It was past 5 O' clock and the sky was turning dark. Ivy had forgotten to eat her lunch and her eyes were red and puffy.

She shouted and jumped and cried and hugged her pillows. Poor Ivy 😭

"HOW DARE SHE! THAT FUCKING DUMB BITCH! I'LL KARATE CHOP HER ASS! HAIYAAAAAH!!" Ivy screamed and punched and kicked her pillows.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh fuck! What the hell Ivy!" Kiana screamed when she saw Ivy and caught hold of her. Ivy didnt seem to know anything except to scream and kick and punch. 

Kiana was annoyed with Ivy's behaviour but she knew better than to let her go. Ivy would do some permanent damage if she is left alone. So Kiana caught hold of her hands and shouted at her to stop but Ivy wasn't paying any heed to her words. She kept crying but Kiana wasn't able to understand what the whole fuss was about.

"IVY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WHAT YOU DOING U BISH JUST STOP THE FUCK WHAT HAPPENED ANYWAY AAH STOP IT YOU ARE TWISTING MY FINGERS BISH STOP!!" Kiana screamed. But Ivy didn't listen and kept going insane.

Quite suddenly, a voice came from outside, not a voice; but a voice singing something, a lullaby kinda thing. It was being played in a loudspeaker, though not too loudly. Ivy and Kiana knew what it was. Ivy's energy drained off when she heard that and good memories came to her. She stopped struggling as before as her energy had drained off completely. Kiana left her and Ivy stopped struggling and cuddled against her pillow. 

Hushabye baby bunny from the little mountain... tell me why are your eyes so very red?~ Because when my mother was expecting me, she dined on red berries from a tree....And that is why my eyes are so very red...~

"I'm sleeping." she said in a sad small broken voice.

Kiana held her waist just as she does when she is annoyed, "Bish! You nearly broke my ha......" 

Ivy started snoring. Kiana sighed.

"This weird girl! Since when did she become Nezuko." Kiana said while shaking her head as she always does.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Ivy's phone whose screen was open. Kiana picked up the phone and saw what was playing—

—and in no time, she was laughing and laughing uncontrollably. 

"Oh my I'm going to die!" She burst out and held her waist as it hurt by laughing too much. "Oh god! So thats why you are going insane! Bruh, you and your Demon king haha."

Ivy was too busy sleeping to listen to all these and didn't wake up even with Kiana's huge laughter. She sure was tired.

"I won't forget to tease you bish!" Kiana called out to Ivy. It didn't matter if she heard that or not. Kiana is going to make the most of it as long as it lasts.

Sixth chapter is done as I've written it so it's done and it wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't written and done it and written..................(wow! my brain is really going insane.)

Thanks for reading and voting

Borahae 💜