The Signs Making Pizza

"Hey guys, I know everyone's bored right now, so maybe we can make some pizza!" Aquarius  said looking around the room and spotting Leo , Aries, Sagittarius, Virgo and Caner  continuously staring at each other filled with boredom. They agreed obviously and called the other zodiacs to join in.

"Alright guys, so I just found a recipe online and it seems pretty easy," Aries said rereading the recipe online. The zodiacs made the dough in 20 minutes, after all it was really easy. The zodiacs thought that everything was going to go perfect when their dough was perfectly made, until Taurus  unexpectedly threw the dough in the air, pretending it was a pancake and fell onto Cancer crashing all the pans onto the floor.

"Let's put all the ingredients on the dough now!" Gemini claimed loudly, not caring about Cancer telling Taurus  to get off her that instance. Leo  was getting really annoyed now, " Just top the dough with sauce and cheese, get it over with." Leo  complained now just scrolling through instagram. Virgo wanted to add some fun to making pizza so he randomly threw the jam next to him onto Capricorn. Capricorn was astonished at his behaviour and gave a sharp look at him, he turned away after 3 seconds though.

Libra decided to join in with Virgo and started to hit  Capricorn with a wooden spoon on the head, Capricorn really didn't care, but knew she had to do something back. While Capricorn decided for pay-back, Scorpio shouted,"STOP FIGHTING YOU POEPLE!". Everyone took a step away from him, but they just shrugged back at him in a few seconds and continued their craziness. After Sagittarius shrugged she jumped onto the table and started to dance the Macarena continuously. Capricorn  had decided that she was going to kick Libra shins hard, she squealed after every kick and moved away from her. Nobody notices, but Aquarius had made the pizza and was just placing the pizza in the oven, Pisces  saw Aquarius placing the pizza in the oven and said aloud," Wait, we were making pizza, I thought we were making sandwiches!". Virgo made everyone clean up at the end , they all crowded around the table and ate peacefully, until Sagittarius and Aries started to dance again.

A/N 🍕🍕♐️

Above is a picture of which pizza would suit your zodiac sign