Signs In A Hot Room

It was summer morning and the signs had just had breakfast, the living room was at least 45 degrees. Most of signs all slumped down onto the couch. Aries had just entered and started  to say," Someone open the windows already, I can't sit in a room filled with heat and no air". The signs ignored him except Gemini, "Yea- Wait, how come Taurus has ice - cream??". "I would like some ice - cream too if you don't mind," Cancer said overhearing their short conversation.

"Guys can you believe it, I'm actually sweating right now!" Leo complained as usual. Virgo was just siting on the couch on his laptop trying to calm down in the chaotic heated room. " Calm down! It's not like we are going to die or anything," Virgo said typing really fast on his laptop. " We might though," Libra said dramatically. Scorpio, who wasn't even listening questioned "Is it hot here or is it just me?" the zodiacs groaned at Scorpio while Scorpio started scowling at them. Sagittarius was just lazily sitting there and admired their backyard and said " Soooo hot," continuously. The signs shook their heads at her actions.

Capricorn was tired of hearing them complain," Guys, someone do something already!" . The zodiacs just stared while Capricorn started blushing and hid behind a pillow. Aquarius ignores everyone at takes a sip of cold water and relaxes while watching a new movie on Disney+. Pisces was going crazy by flopping around like a fish out of water on the couch, the signs moved away from Pisces giving her space immediately.

Hope you like it, it is pretty short tho.