Updates about my books

This note isn't much, but I want to state this because I'm really excited; and happy with myself.

I'm so close to being done editing my old soulmate books. So fucking close. >~<

I have edited 15 out of almost 18 old books of mine.

I really did take longer then I wanted, like longer then I really, really wanted.

Sorry, i really am,

But I already got mad and disappointed in myself, and.... this couldn't be rushed. I rushed back then at times and that's why I needed to edited them ×-×.

But yes, I'm very close to being done with my old books and when that's done, I'll be back to a schedule and almost everyday updates.

I'm also excited becuase I have multiple other projects I have in store to start working on. I mean I'm slightly working on them because of writers block, but to fully get to work on more for them is making me excited.

There is still of course some books that won't be on the schedule because those ones will be the ones that follows series.

So like Avatar, korra, hxh.... so on.

I have a couple books coming out like that too... so excited for them too!!!!

As writing this I was thinking.

The list of shows I have in my newest book out so

Her ~ The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Book

If you see a series that you think would be cool to see me write you can comment in here. Please understand though, there is probably a possibility it might not happen. Depending if I can follow the show.

But yeah if you go check the list and see somthing you'll like to see, you can asks and see if I'll be able to write for it.

But yeah, I'm just really happy to be close to finishing editng my old books 😀.

I hope you all are having  a great day or afternoon or night