Just How?

This could just be me, but since I struggled and still struggle with a learning disability.

So years ago when I started on this app, my writing was not the best, it wasn't great. I mean, comparing my old soulmate books to my edited soulmate books, I would of course read the edited books then the ones that's not.
I mean I had bad grammar, bad spelling mistakes, things didn't make sense, something in them was just random and maybe not needed, some things were just weird or even rushed….  (I mean I bet there are still mistakes in my new books because I still haven't caught on yet. That doesn't make it bad though.)

But would that mean since it was shit I should stop? Since I was young, should have I stopped? Should have I been told by others to stop what I love doing?

?

I've seen so many people on any kind of app that I've used/use to read fanfiction; [watch povs; listen to music Playlist pov(asmr)] on say that this person shouldn't write and should stop because their writing is bad, or doesn't make sense, or the plots are great; but bad grammar, or I'm going to take it because they suck.

But how is anyone going to start off?

I started off shitty.

You gave me maybe 4 years ago a page of writing to fix, I would probably think everything was perfectly fine on it, but give it to me now, I'll probably be able to catch most of the mistakes. Not all, but maybe most of them. I'm still learning.

Again I started off bad, but I've taught myself how to become something a bit better than I was before,

So again, since I sucked back then, does that mean I should have stopped?

Should these people on here or on other apps that they are starting off should stop because they suck?
Not even starting off, maybe in the middle of it? Should they?

Or should you let them be and let them grow and learn?

Or why not help them?
If it really bothers you, you can ask to help them and if they say no, it's a no.

This topic hits so close to me. That's why I get so annoyed and confused on this topic, since one I had and still have a hard time learning and when I started, I was at my most lowest time with learning. At this point, I'm getting there, with the writing part of life (math, science, etc… sorry yeah no. I'm still stupid in that stuff ×-×) and two i was told on here a good amount of times that I shouldn't write and should stop.

I didn't listen to them, back then it did semi effect me, but I still continued because i love writing and wanted to get better and I knew if I didn't continue I wouldn't learn, so I did continue on and I have learned. I mean, I still have a lot to learn in this subject. There's always something I can still learn from it. It's constantly growing.

So when I see people go out of their way and say things about how this person should stop writing or stop making edits, stop painting, stop this, I get annoyed because how are they going to grow? How are they going to learn and get better?

How?

Even if they are young. I mean why are you even asking them to stop or complaining about someone young doing something creative?

Their young

Let's also not leave out the teens and older people that didn't get help in school (or help in general) when they needed it, especially when the teachers (or anyone) knew they were struggling.

Also let's add this part into it too

Any age can start something they have no idea how to do.

I didn't know how to write; at least good and I've taught myself because I continued.

I didn't know how to cross stitch, but I taught myself. I sucked at the start and still at times suck, but I'm learning and growing on these creative fun projects.

I've been teaching myself to bake more out of my comfort zone.
Was the first batch good, no of course not. It was my first try, the best thing there is that I tried something new and I will be continuing to teach myself how to make it perfect, to my standards and not anyone else's.
And hey I made it once it didn't work and I've never tried again, that's not bad either.

So no really, you really have no right to tell someone to stop being creative because it's bad or you don't like it. Let them grow.

That's how it has always been!!!!!

You can put your opinion on it, that you can do. You also don't need to be an asshole about it, but you don't have the right to tell someone to stop.

So please tell me why anyone thinks it's right to tell someone to stop being creative?

To say that someone shouldn't to this and they should never be this, is fucking stupid.

I mean isn't learning almost everything.

Learning is growing.

I've been told so many times that I need to learn and I'm here trying, but it's not good enough. I've been talked down to because of the age and how slow I learned. I've been told I should have known this, but no one taught me the right way, they never thought to try to teach me on how I was able to understand it. I was young and needed help and didn't get it and they were shocked at why I was struggling, but they also knew.

At the end it was myself who taught myself and that was hard, but rewarding.

Almost everyone starts off bad, so what's your point?

What's the point of saying that they shouldn't learn?

That's basically what you're saying. That they shouldn't learn.

(I mean I wouldn't be shocked if there were mistakes in this and if so, whoops and sorry. )

Sorry for this rant