Questions!!!....

Questions!!!....

Through working on editing my last few old soulmate books, I'm also working on getting the starting parts started for my other soulmate books and I have a question or two to ask for help..

And I also want to see what you all might want to see in the future too.

Now first question

I'm working on another Marvel Soulmate book with Loki, Peter Parker, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff and Scott Lang as my Oc soulmate's. I have already got most of the story plot down.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of who should be added to that list? Or are these characters all good for it?
Most of the people on the list I want to be more soft and act childlike. So like Scott. Scott is an adorable bean, he's child-like, happy, outgoing, and so on.
I'm kind of looking for characters like that. Scott, Peter and Pietro are perfect for what I'm looking to match with my OC. :).... So if you have any ideas for one please comment below :)

Now moving on with other questions

I would love to see what kind of books you want for the future.

I do already have a lot of books that will be slowly going out, but my mind is constantly making up new plots (thank you MD) that I want (I need) to get out for myself and for you, but with that, I just want to see what you all might want.

Meaning as OC being shipped with.

I at times have a hard time on who I should write for. I have a plot and semi characters for my Oc, but I don't know fully who should be in the books with my OC. This would help to see what you all want to see out and who my OC should be with. It helps me pick characters easier :)

So for an example… OC being shipped with Loki and Thor

Or

Damian x OC x Dick x Jason

Or

Stefan x oc x Caroline

Or so on.

It can be polyamorous or harmen ideas

So poly

Tony x oc x pepper

Bucky x oc x Steve

And  Harmen

Loki x oc x Thor

Peter x oc x Tony

Don't really care about the amount of oc x ships.

I will give a list of fandoms I'll take from.
Also I haven't fully have the time to finish the Vampire Diaries, Supernatural (because the only place at the time i could watch it was on Netflix, but they took it off[for the Supernatural part]), haven't really seen the newest Marvel movies (I am though watching all the movies in order and that's one of the reasons why I haven't seen them)

I do also have a list of all the fandoms and characters I write for in all of my books; chapter names would be called REQUEST.

But here's some of the fandoms here.

Marvel, DC, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Blue Exorcist, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legends of Korra, Voltron, Helluva boss and Hunter x Hunter.

Again my list of fandoms and characters can be found in my books. :)

So if you have any ideas for these questions, please comment below.

Also…. My sister got me my own demisexual flag!