Chapter 5: fast growing

We approached the outskirts and we went into the forest and when I say I was taking out my anger, I mean any monster that got in my way was cut down by my sword. Just from this alone we had all risen by 5 levels I had raised up to lv 25, Raphtalia was lv 22, Charlie was lv 23 and Lee was now lv 6. I had lee cheering me on, he was sat on my shoulder, dancing around. Being outside a lot, was nice but it also meant I had to get used to gore, which was not pleasant when I had to basically butcher some animals just to be able to feed us, it wasn't pleasant, Lee could not be bothered at all, but Charlie and Raphtalia was scared at first but they had quickly adjusted. The hardest battle was with a 2 headed dog, because it was stronger than us and Raphtalia looked traumatised by it and Charlie was scared, but they managed to push through it, they both seemed very mentally strong. I had learnt to cook quite a bit, though I'm not the best at cooking because everyone in my party was growing before my eyes, and they got really hungry easily so I was cooking what they had hunted. 

After only 3 days Lee had grown into a fully grown filolial, surly I was missing something because this didn't seem normal. I had learned to ride him, so we where using him for travel. It was fun to raise him. Literally the next day he had grown to be round and fluffy, he looked like a big fluffy penguin, he was so cute. We had started to go mining the find some ore's and we had found quite a lot, we had found 4 big glowing crystals, they looked really pretty. We where traveling around on Lee, and he loved it, but whenever we went past a wagon, he would stare at it, as if he wanted one. I had checked how many silver pieces I had left, it seemed that we could get a wagon, but it would cost the rest of our silver. This would mean that we would have to camp out a bit, but we could sell the monster drops, so that seemed like it could be enough for us to get by. I decided to surprise Lee with a wagon.

I had gone to a village, it was a little bit far from the capital, this village was called Riyute. I was quite small, but it seemed comfortable. I whispered so that Lee couldn't hear "Charlie, Raphtalia, could you take Lee to go beat some monsters to level him up, and also could you bring bring the monster drops so we can sell them, and so we had some spare cash," "Roger,""Okie," they responded. Lee looked a little confused, so I went up to him and gave him a big hug, he was so fluffy and warm, he reminded me of my cat. Charlie and Raphtalia hopped onto Lee's back, and Lee had set of instantly, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," I heard Charlie and Raphtalia scream as they disappeared into the distance, I had paid the entry fee, and I headed to go sell some monster drops that I had spare, I ended up getting 10 silver pieces, I did not expect it to get this much of a high price. I asked around to see if I could buy a carriage, I eventually managed to find a nice looking wagon, it even had a roof to it, and just as I anticipated it had cost the rest of my silver, I bought the wagon and the person who sold it to me let my borrow their filolial in order to move it to the entrance of the village. When we got there, the guard at the entrance had taken the filolial back to its owner while I kept watch. When they got back, I sat in the wagon and waited for Charlie, Raphtalia and Lee to come back from grinding levels. I had checked the levels in my party status, Charlie and Raphtalia hadn't levelled up much, but Lee was already level 15, WOW, they must be grinding a lot, hopefully the loot isn't too much for them. It had gotten to sun set, I had fallen asleep to pass time, but I was still conscious, I heard running coming right for me, I sit up to see, Charlie and Raphtalia seemingly out of breath, and Lee with stars in his eyes, he had obviously spotted the wagon. They stopped right in front of me, I had thought they where going to crash into me, so I had moved out of the way, but luckily they didn't crash. They had brought back so much loot, HOLY SHI-, I got a thumbs up from a tired Raphtalia, she was about to fall off of Lee as Charlie got of, so I caught her. Charlie had put the loot into the wagon, and Lee was buzzing, he was prodding me to put the rains on him so we could start riding in the wagon. I had put them on him, Charlie and Raphtalia had gone to sell the loot, they came back with 100 silvers, ok how did we get so much for some simple monster drops. Before hand I had absorbed some into my sword and I unlocked quite a lot that I didn't have. I was sat in the drivers seat thingie, the bit at the front, and we set off. We had stopped because of Charlie and Raphtalia getting travel sick, so we had decided to take a rest and camp out for the night. I was going to cook some fish where in the river that we had stopped by, yes I had to fish by hand, and I got drenched, it wasn't very pleasant, luckily I did have some spare clothes, so I changed in the wagon and started to cook, I had cooked more than enough, mainly because Lee was really hungry because he was still growing, Charlie and Raphtalia had grown up quite fast, it was hard to believe that they where so small just a few days ago. I wasn't a huge fan of fish, but everyone else seemed to love my cooking, how I can barley cook, I always manage to burn things. Though these didn't look burnt, did I have a cooking skill I didn't know about. I had eaten some of the food, I gave a scrunched up nose face to it, they where confused why I did so, but they just laughed it off, I think they figured out my hatred for fish, I would only eat some kinds of fish, but most of them, I didn't like the texture.