01 | A PICTURE PERFECT PRINCESS

I'M WORKING HARD TO WRITE THIS STORY AND EDIT IT WELL SO IT WILL BE MUCH MORE THRILLING FOR THE READERS, HAVE FUN READING!!!

Ariane was born into an average home. Her parents worked very hard to provide them with everything that they needed and to give them the best life possible. She lived with her parents, 3 brothers (Stan, Ralph and Diego) and her beloved puppies (Rose and Rosa).

Ariane was a good child and was practically perfect and everyone adored her. Her teachers always praised her and her parents and at all times her parents hailed her. She had won quite a number of awards, trophies and prizes for her school.

The word S-C-H-O-O-L to her was the BEST PLACE ON EARTH, it sounded like magic in her very ears. But alas, not everyone thinks the same about school, a typical example of such a student, regrettably is JENNA...who apparently happens to be Ariane's BFF. And unfortunately for poor Ariane today is a day to the last day of the summer break (You know what that means!).

Jenna just texted Ariane to meet her at her house. This happens like every single time. And Ariane knows EXACTLY what Jen is going to say. She'd go on and on about how S-C-H-O-O-L is a curse and the WORST PLACE TO BE. But at least Ariane would still celebrate the re-opening of school while she can, uh maybe not in front of he BFF though.

And exactly like she aforementioned, Jenna was already fussing about SCHOOL, even way before Ariane got there...she tried to console her BFF amidst slight whisper-laughs. She brought her bestie's favorite chocolate cookies with extra chocolate chips on top just the way Jen liked them. They ate the cookies and watched Netflix till dawn chatting and having fun. They slept around 2:00 a.m. because they had to get enough rest. Otherwise they might not be energetic enough to attend the back to school party James threw from his class every year. James was their classmate, rich, popular, well mannered and quite decent. Everyone who was moving to Grade 8 the following day was invited. This pretty much includes ANTONIO...!

Only goodness knows why that name make me feel uneasy and inside-out...

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY FOLLOWING ME ON WATTPAD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! : )