03 | THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS

The one week Ariane had to experience was as if it would never end, it felt like time had been frozen...and when it had finally passed, she waited for Jenna who was to arrive at noon. She did all her chores and homework and studied a bit just to pass the time.

Checks her watch.

Finally! It was noon Ariane raced out of the house like the speed of lightning. On reaching Jenna's house, she saw all her classmates there. They had come to welcome Jen too. 

Oh GREAT! Now it meant Ariane had to wait till they were all gone before she could tell Jenna. The whole time, Ariane couldn't help but notice how Antonio looked at Jenna and how he wanted to be around the whole time and every time he had a different excuse. Wait! Did he like Jenna?! Her heart felt like it had just been pierced by an arrow at the thought of Antonio and Jenna being together.

If they were to discover that they have feelings for each other Ariane would be devastated but she would still be happy for them and force herself to be happy in front of them, it would be extremely hard. Her crush and her BFF being together would be heartbreaking. She could see in the distance Antonio and Jenna sitting in one chair, very close to each other. Talking to each other like they were on their very first date. For the very first time, Ariane felt really hurt and tried to fight back the tears the pain was unbearable.

And to make things worse, as Jenna's best friend she had to stay behind and wait for everyone to go home, chat with Jenna for awhile and then also go home. Sergio came to sit on the chair next to Ariane. But, she didn't see him. She didn't want to ruin their happy moment, all she wanted was for them to be happy and that would make her happy even though it would be hard.

Antonio kissed Jenna's forehead and called her the most beautiful girl on the planet, they even drank a smoothie in one glass with two straws. Ariane began to sob slightly, "Are you OK, Ariane?" a voice said from behind her, without even turning she knew whose voice she'd heard, it was Antonio. "Yes, I'm fine." she lied and then went outside. When she was sure no one was there she cried to herself, it was clear that Antonio and Jenna like each other and the poor girl couldn't do anything to help her ailing heart.

Keep on reading to see what happens next! ; )

Will Antonio and Jenna make a match or will Ariane be able to take him back in the last moment?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD! : )