02 | BEFORE THERE WAS "US"

Oh, Antonio! So, who is this Antonio guy you might ask...

Well Antonio also known as Sergio is a kind, cool, smart gentleman. He is also the main cause of the devastation that is about to befall Ariane.

You see, before Ariane and Jenna even became friends Jenna really liked Antonio. However, she thought that all hope was lost and her chances (of getting to confess to him and at the same time he telling her, that he feels the same way) were pretty low.

And besides she didn't stand a chance against Ariane, because Jenna was a blonde, really skinny albino girl who looked like she probably hasn't eaten in months. Meanwhile, Ariane was a Latina with dark hair who looked like she eats at average. And that's not all what really made Jenna jealous was Ariane's name, her full name.

Ariane-Antonia Scott, and the name ANTONIA happened to be the girl form for Antonio. Her insecurities got so bad that she started to say weird stuff like "I'M SO EXCITED FOR ANTONIA SINCE SHE AND ANTONIO HAVE LITTERALLY HAVE THE SAME NAME WHEN THE GET MARRIED THEIR NAMES WOULD BE ENGRAVED ON A HUGE BANNER AS ANTONIO & ANTONIA". She did it with so much enthusiasm, that no one even hinted that she did it because she worried Antonio would pick Ariane over her. Well, no one except Ariane. Ariane wanted to help Jenna, and find out what the matter really was. So she came into Jenna's life as just an ordinary friends, then they became really close friends , and the BFFs.

They always hang out together, talked to each other, opened up when the was a problem and then they'd solve it together and between them. They did it such that, it is said that they have never had an argument, fight, quarrel or disagreement before. And yes, I might have seemed that way, but, between friends, it isn't true...

One evening, every one in the class came over to James' house where they were playing truth or dare. It Sergio turn, and he chose a dare. He was dared to hug the girl he admire the most, and he went over to where Jenna and Ariane were sitting and then he stared at Jenna's eyes but to their shocked faces he hugged Ariane instead...It was only after the hug that Ariane realized finally realized how much she'd been thinking of him lately.

She wanted to tell her bestie all about it but they were all spending the night at James' place and Jenna was leaving town first thing in the morning, so she had to wait till Jenna returned in a week, she couldn't risk Sergio hearing her tell her true feelings about him to Jenna...

What do you think will happen to Sergio & Ariane? Will they even discover their love? Tell me in your comments below...And continue reading to find out why Antonio is they reason behind her devastation, and who her future love will be...

Don't forget to follow me on Wattpad, THANKS! : )