04 | SUPER SOUR!

When Ariane saw that the other kids had started to go back to their homes she ceased to cry, for she did not want Jenna or Antonio to see her this way. She wanted to be happy for them, but it however came at her expense. Antonio was the last to leave and after he was gone, Ariane went inside Jenna's house.

"BESTIE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!" Jenna screamed the minute she saw Ariane, "You don't need my approval to go ahead cause you'll tell me anyways." replied Ariane.

Jenna continued "I-I uh, well, I think, uh I really don't know how to say this, but I-I uh, I like Antonio, as MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS, so please give this letter to him on Monday I really need him to know how I feel" Ariane's heart was broken and couldn't be fixed, because Jenna had told her exactly what she was going to tell Jenna.

Ariane fell silent. She tried to talk but no words came out. Jenna left the letter in her hands and went to get the some smoothies. She needed more time to process things and a few hours wouldn't be enough. She wanted to skip school the next day, but she didn't want to disappoint her bestie so she reluctantly agreed to go to school.

She did it only for her bestie and the love that she had for Antonio, it was better when they were together. It felt to Ariane as if nature preferred it that way so she didn't fight back. She had all these only her mind even as she was drinking her smoothie.

"Ariane? Are you not happy for me?" Jenna finally broke the long silence. "It's not that Jen, I mean I happy and all but there's something else on my mind" Ariane replied. Now this time it was Jenna who was silent. Ariane always told her everything, she didn't even have to ask what was wrong. Jenna's heart felt guilty but her mind didn't know what was wrong to begin with. She felt like she'd done something wrong to Ariane and there was a slight and uncomfortable tension between the two.

After the smoothie, Ariane told Jenna that she has to go, and then left. Wen she was sure Jen was out of sight. she sat on a nearby rock and cried bitterly. Was she that late? She just couldn't bear the pain any longer if the earth had a mouth she'd wish for it to eat her whole. But sadly, not everything happens they way we wish.

She headed home. Feeling dizzy an tired.

Ariane woke up to her alarm at dawn. Upon waking up she felt strange, she wasn't anything special. She felt like she'd been lied to her whole life. She was UGLY and SOUR. Her feelings Antonio had made her that way, they'd made her judge herself, they'd made her insecure. She wasn't in the mood to go to school at all.

But the love she had for her best friend was stronger than her grief so she managed to get out of bed and prepared for school. She had sacrificed a lot for Jenna and she hoped that Jenna would appreciate it someday...

Another chapter gone by...tell me what you would be expecting in the next chapter in the comments bellow. 

And please don't forget to follow me on Wattpad it would be truly appreciated! : )