Voices give Advice on Grilled Cheese

This app is really weird to write on. Sorry to all the cooks out there. I don't know how to make grilled cheese. I don't even like grilled cheese

---------------

I tossed my cape back on the hook haphazardly and walked into the kitchen again. I glanced at the ladder contemplating for a half second to go investigate what Attie was doing, but then I hear glass shattering and a string of words possibly too much for even Tommy. I chuckle and pull out a frying pan instead.

After shaking out the pan of it's green gems, (how they got in there I don't know, I used it yesterday and Phil hasn't been here in over a week) I place it on the stove and turn the heat up. I make sure the handle is facing inward, Attie almost grabbing a boiling pot years ago taught us, me that lesson. And I open the fridge for cheese.

Ooh, I didn't finish the marble! I smile as I pull out the last of the swirled cheese Phil brought me from Manburg a week ago. I ungraciously toss it on the counter and move to the cupboard for bread. I open the trapdoor to reveal the barrel and pull off the lid. And reveal no bread.

"Darn it," I mutter. "Of course there's no bread." I pull out three stacks of cookies though. I don't remember making three stacks of cookies. I shove them back into the barrel, I don't want to deal with them. I walk over and slide down the ladder to the basement.

We’re out of bread!
No more bread!
What about bread!
No grilled cheese without bread!
No grilled cheese!
No!

“I’m getting bread thamónes. Calm down,” I mutter as I slide into the chest room, attempting to be stealthy so I don’t disturb Attie.

We want grilled cheese!
Grilled cheese!
Make us Grilled cheese!

I wave hello to Hubert, take a quick glance into the “experimenting room;” A room Attie and I dug out. We had a…small…yeah small…a small hole was blown into a wall at our old place. I see Attie with lab goggles on mixing liquids together. I don’t interrupt.

Technoblade grilled cheese maker!
Technoblade grilled cheese master!
You’re always trying to one up me!
Shut up Jenesis!
Grilled cheese POG!

I pull out a couple loaves of bread out of a chest. “There you go thamónes, happy now?” I head back up to the ladder.

Grilled cheese!
E
We get grilled cheese!
Blood for the blood god!
Wat?

“What was that?” I chuckle, dropping the bread on the counter. There’s always one violent voice. I wash my hands.

E
E
No comment

“Nothing thamónes?” I turn around and pull a knife off of the magnetic board on the wall. I run my hand over the caving in the board, fond memories from centuries ago, the matching knife set is long gone; a new set from Kristen came to replace it. I grab the bread knife and paring knife, I toss the paring knife up and catch it in a backhand grip. Then toss it into the air into a spin. I spin the bread knife in my hand and start slicing the loaf. A few slices later the paring knife lands in the cheese.

Oooohhhhh!
POG!
Technoblade knife tricks!

“Yeah thanks thamónes.” I drop two pieces of bread in the frying pan and turn to slice the cheese. 30 seconds later the cheese has been sliced and the voices have shut up.

Fast knife hand Technoblade!
Fast slicing Technoblade!

Or they haven't shut up. Not like they ever do.

A few minutes later I grab the bread and flip it over. Yes I can do it with my bare hands, pigline genes or something. Wilbur can’t do it, neither can Attie, I’ve never met another piglin hybrid who has the heat/lava immunity. I wait for the bread to toast and take it out and put a new pair in. I smile, grilled cheese may be easy but I've never had a knack for cooking. It was more Wilbur's thing.

Damn it Techno, don't think about Wilbur now. Don't think about how the one constant in your life is now no longer a constant and-

I flip over the pieces of toast and put cheese on them and the other pieces on top. I grab a spatula and gently press down making sure the cheese is nice and melty, but not overflowing. Just like Tommy likes them. I repeat the process another two times.

I think six is a good enough amount? I'll eat two and Attie will eat half of what's given to her. Tommy will eat two if everyone has two in front of them and I can give him my second one while I thank him for feeding the dogs. He seems to accept things he needs and I am more than happy to give him if I thank him for doing something and make it clear no one else is using it. I'll eat Attie's second one later. I wish Tommy would eat more. I understand he was probably starving for months, but he's still starving himself.

He'll get better
Offer him more food he likes!
Offer him food he loves!
"I've been doing that," I mutter as I turn off the stove.
Tommy likes curry!
Theseus thought curry was Chinese food!
Make curry!

"I would if I knew how." I pull out plates and glasses. Maybe Tommy will drink two glasses of milk if I do and just refill his at the same time?

Milk POG
E
Just alpha voice him to eat!

"What the fuck thamónes!" I yell slamming the milk on the table. "I'm not doing that! You know that's off the table!" I angrily pour milk into the glasses.

E
Angry Technoblade
Making someone do something is not POG
Governments do that
Governments bad
E

"Yeah that's right thamónes, we're not bad like governments," I sigh and open a window to try to wave out the burst of angry scent I let out. I should get a diffuser or an air refresher. I never realize how often I get mad. I should talk with Attie, I don't think I've fully explained the voices to her. She's 14, that's old enough right? Year before presenting? Wait… Does Tommy even know?

Tommy doesn't know about us
Never talked about us to Tommy
Tommy doesn't know shit
E

"Well I don't think nows a good time to tell him that his big brother has murderous voices in his head that have on many occasions told me to kill him and other."

Technoblade right
We're not that bad
42 times we've suggested Tommy's demise
172 if counting individual suggestions.
E

Well 268 of we're counting times we've suggested other things Techno doesn't like
Well we were counting death threats Jen--

"That's enough you two," I mutter, sliding down the ladder to go inform Attie of the lunch she should eat.

----------------

So did I potray the voices well enough? I personally think they all have individual personalities and Techno has named them all. Some of them have adopted the names (Jenisis is the first mentioned named voice, I'm trying to use all Greek names because it seems Techno has a thing for that and also plot reasons) Some of them a awful yes, and others are just there. But I think a few genuinely care for Technoblade.
Thamónes mean spectators/patrons in Greek or well it would of I used the Greek letters. Which I didn't.
Tommy did an act out his favorite food thing with Wilbur. The answer was curry, it started with acting out Chinese food. I have no idea how old the clip is from...
Thanks for reading!