isis : bodyguard

Y/n pov * 

I watches from afar as Seth and hours went against each other in the first round telling from this Seth is best hours ass and if he wins all rounds then Egypt is fucked. ENOUGH! Maat yelled as the two stopped fighting as hours laid there horribly injuried. Seth wins the first round bullshit! He nearly killed my son!! I held isis backed as it looked like she was about beat somebody ass. Oh dear sister why don't you just accept that I'm going to win and your son will lose Seth said as he walked towards her.  And better yet when I win I might keep your pet here before maat could say anything isis tackled him to the floor catching him off guard and began beating the shit out of him.  ISIS STOP! I grabbed a hold of her pulling her off him as she thrashed out In my grip.  YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER I'LL KILL YOU JUST LIKE YOU DID MY HUSBAND i took the raging goddess away and sat her in her room where she began throwing stuff around.

That dam fool must have lost his bloody mind! He will not have you your mine and only because if I can't have you no on fucking can!! Just then the taller women began choking me as I felt something sharp went through me as I blacked out

Isis pov*

I walked through temple as the night sky shined I saw Seth breaking some of the candles as I walked behind him. I threw him against the wall and began beating on him. HELP SOMEBODY STOP I WONT TAKE Y/N FROM YOU. If I see you near her it won't end well I dragged him to the healing room where my workers can heal as I made my way back to my wife.  I saw her groaning in pain as  she tried reaching for her weapon but I moved it away and laid next to her.  Your crazy she hissed out as I chuckled  only for you love.