Hathor: protection

Sobs filled the basement chair rocking side to side as y/n struggled to get out of  the position she was in.  Don't cry baby  it all will be over soon so far Hathor said in a happy voice as she took a knife from the table along with the other weapons laied out on the table as she slowly cut y/n palm but only small enough to make her laugh loudly as excitement filled up her eyes

Hathor please stop!! Y/n cried out as Hathor wipes her tears and kisses her both cheeks it's all over love! She unties the girl from the chair causing her to collapse into the goddess arms. Let's get  isis to heal your hand.  Y/n you must be careful when cutting food.  I know I know but where's Seth I need to give him his birthday gift. He's out somewhere  well thanks healing I should get going back to Hathor.  Is everything okay with you Hathor Because Anubis said that he saw you with a bruised on my face and your neck.

I-i-m find I gotta go  y/n quickly walked out of the room and to her room just to run into Hathor. Y/n! The shorter girl picked her up in a hug as she prepped kissed her face.   Did you learn your lesson she asked in a dark tone y-yes good girl! Come on we're going to have a meeting soon. The goddess dragged the girl with her as she had big smile on face.

Y/n pov*

Somewhere in my soul I actually felt something for her even though she done so many bad things to me I can't help but feel calm.  We arrived at meeting with the other gods I sat down with Hathor next to me. Okay everyone you will go to your roles and watch over the people and later on come back. Ra said as she  eyed konshu. What about you isis said. Iam the morning and evening star which means I get to be with konshu for the rest of the night. Meeting over.   Come on y/n your coming with me I took hathor's hand

Y/n wait up! Osiris yelled as he grabbed my wrist what the hell!? Before he could say anything Hathor snatched me away from him and into her body with her arms wrapped around my body. Don't touch her you green alien she's mine! Osiris stood there speechless.  I was then dragged away from the room and into our bedroom.  Are you jealous I could see her face fo red when I asked her that.

N-no! I smiled slightly as I walked over to her hugging her as she hide her face in my stomach with her being short. You finally gave in she mubled. I'm sorry for fighting you so much no need to apologize now let's go.