nut: sadstic affair

He's going to find out nut y/n said as sat up in the bed as the sky Goddess hugged her from behind. Stop worrying love he won't find out I fell out of love with him and fell in love with you. Y/n look at at goddess and stood up starting at the battle Field where hours and Seth would fight for the throne. As long as we keep it a secret no one will find out and if you try to leave me I'll make your life a living hell..

Timeskip*

All of the gods sat and watch as the two men fought along with Ra laughing her butt off causing Hathor to look her as she stops laughing. Y/n grew concerned for hours as was getting beat to the ground even though she loves Seth as a brother he has gone too far. SETH HAS WON THE FIRST ROUND! Y/n and isis ran to hours aid as he was badly injured. Maat he had gone too far! He could have killed him! Isis yelled. Too far sister maybe I should kill you Seth charged at his sister but y/n stood in front of her stopping the god.

There are consequences to killing a god!! Y/n yelled at him Seth stood there shocked. But hid face turned red and raised his hand up. But in a flash Nut stood in front of her son with a angry look on her face. YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER NOR YOUR SISTER!! Seth shitted his pants as his mother had never raised her voice at him. Enough! Maat broke up the argument as Ra laughed that Hathor had to scolded her. We will continue the next round later on in the evening maat said as the gods went there separate ways.

Y/n pov*

Will he be okay isis? Y/n said as she held hours hand he'll be fine just needs rest isis stopped her magic before looking at the goddess. Y/n there's something I've been wanting to ask you what is it isis y/n sat down. Are you and my mother having a affair? Y/n stood up with thoughs running in her head. No of course not!? Don't lie to me y/n if you guys are seeing each other then I'm okay with it as long as my father doesn't find out. Thank you but to be honest with you I'm trying to leave your mother she's going mad about me leaving her if I try to leave her she will make my life a living hell. Isis stood there shocked.

If she trys to hurt you call me thank you y/n hugged the taller women before leaving to go to her room. As she walked through the towards her room she was pulled by a strong hand and slam against the wall. G-geb!? Are you sleeping with my wife!   N-no let me go!  Y/n kneed his crotch and run to her room.

*Nut pov

I had flowers in my hand to give to y/n and today was the day I was going to leave geb and take y/n into my arms. NUT! I looked up to see a pissed off geb walking towards and to stop in front of me. YOU DARE TO HAVE A AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK FOR YEARS! 3 years geb behind your back and now that your here I want a divorce  and if you try to stop me from leaving then I will kill you.  He stood there dumbfounded as I shoved passed him and walking to y/n room before running into Seth. Mother im sorry for what I did earlier he said as he held his head down. Sighing I lifted his head up hugging him . I forgive my son now go to bed

I opened y/n door to see her frightened dropping the flowers and rushing to her. Y/n love! What happened!? She couldn't speak which made me even more mad what happened!! G-geb my face expression changed as I ran out of her room and outside.  Sekhemt show yourself a flirty sekhemt came out of the shadows laying on a rock. What brings you here Nut? I need you to kill geb for me in which I can not do. And in return I'll let you isis and Hathor have your moment. Deal

Timeskip*

Your fucking sick!! Y/n cried out as her sadstic wife carved her name onto her thigh. Watch what you say love or I'll  stab you and let you bleed to death again...