serial killer Ra: gut instinct

*y/n pov

It was nighttime downtown where I lived I just bought some cake to celebrate my birthday by myself again this year since my ex cheated on me but it's not like he cared about it anyway. I walked down the bumpy road as the cars from a distance and crickets could be heard.  Just then I heard a soft but loud crying for help it was coming from my right side in the dark alley. My gut instinct told me to walk away and ignore it but my mind was telling me to go see who it was. I hesitated at first but I walked over to the sound not even knowing what was there.

I got closer to the sound but it stopped I heard a thud and from what I saw I knew I should have listened to my gut. A head rolled out in front of me eyes open and a note inside the mouth. I let out a high piercing scream and fell on the ground back away breathing heavily.  I heard footsteps running in front of me and that's when I got myself together and ran out of the alley and straight home.

I looked back to see a tall figure in black wearing a mask but the hair was visible I managed to lose the person before running inside my house locking every door inside. I-i-i need to call the police! I was on the phone with the operator and before I could finish my sentence the power went out.

Ra pov*

Fucking bitch just had to walked down that alley but she dropped her birthday cake why not pay her little visit. I noticed that she was on the phone with the police. I cut the power box before climbing inside her bedroom window dumb little puppy didn't lock her window. I sat on her bed playing with the gun I removed my mask and pulled the hoodie off my head letting my hair out. I heard her footsteps coming up to the room so why not surprise her? I left the Head that made her freak out on the bed lighting a candle inside of it first. I hid in the corner of her room.

The door opened with a knife in her hand as her body shook out of fear. She screamed covering her mouth about to run out of the room I pointed the gun at her. don't run love you'll just make things worse. Now come don't you want to celebrate your birthday the cake tastes sweet. I said by wiping my finger on the cake and licking the frosting.  I walked over to her knocking the knife out of her hand choking her as I pinned her on the wall hands above head. Tears fell from her eyes as she begged me to let her go and she won't tell a soul.

Mmm I don't think so honey I'm going to keep you for myself besides I think you'll make a lovely fuck puppy just and only for me nobody else can have you. I don't need you telling the police about what you witnessed i kissed her soft lips as I dragged her with me out of the house and into the car.

Such a small and afraid little puppy aren't you doll

P2 coming soon