seven - real life

Daphne put down her phone after she had sent Kit the last message. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an aspirin. Even though she had just made fun of Kit for having no memory of the previous night, she was hungover herself. Joe arrived at her apartment seconds after she had chugged it down.

"Morningggg." He smiled as he walked inside. Daphne answered with a sarcastic smile, not having the energy to speak back.

"That hungover, huh?" He laughingly added.

"How are you not? You had the same amount of liquor like me." 

"What can I say, I can handle my alcohol. Speaking of last night, what was that between you and Kit? I have never seen him that jealous in my life."

"Stop it, you sound like Baba. He could not shut up about it last night and this morning." 

"Well that must mean it's true. I think he has a little crush."

"Let's just get breakfast already." 

The two of them went into the city and dropped the subject completely. This was because Daphne threatened to post very embarrassing childhood pictures of Joe if he brought it up again.

They arrived at the heartstopper set about one hour later. Joe and Bash were filming a scene together so Daphne was sitting alone until Kit sat beside her.

"Hi princess." 

"Golden boy." She smiled.

"How are we feeling?"

"Dead inside, you?" 

"Pretty good actually, besides the fact that everyone has been bothering me about last night. Especially Joe and your brother they are the worst.

"I swear they do this every time I meet someone new." They both laughed. 

"I guess they really want me to be jealous." Kit smiled.

"Hey, do you have to film something right now?"

"Not for another hour, no." 

"Let's start with getting to know each other first then. You can still get jealous after."