2

Sydney's pov
I wake hearing Bella's voice "I went to go see Sydney dad" she excuses. I get dressed sensing the vampire here.

My dad responds "really?" "Yeah

My dad responds "really?" "Yeah. I missed her so I went. We had fun" she goes on. I say behind her "did we now?" My arms crossed. I look at the vampire and see in his mind and his memories. Wow Bella you do know how to pick them. She turns around and sees me "Syd" she turns to our dad "you set me up" I tell her "no he was being a father and worried about you Bella." She hugs me "you home for good?" Looks like she needs me.

I can't put my finger on it quite yet but...I can feel something bad is going to happen. Edward looks my way "I don't believe we've met" "we haven't. I'm Sydney. Her twin" I introduce and shake his hand and he winces as I use my power "hurt her and I'll end you" I reply. And Bella says "really Syd?"

I shrug "what? He already got a lecture from dad. It's my turn" releasing him and I smile "but other than that! Have a good relationship" he's afraid...good. My father grounds her. Fun. I already know it's not going to last long. It never has. Bella and I spend the day together "I assume you know what he is" "I do. It's not a smart idea to involve with them but it's not my choice. I already know of the one you're to make. I'll be by your side through everything...Bella....be careful..." I reply.

She says "I'm not in danger Syd" I sigh "I just have a...bad feeling. Like somethings going to happen." She furrows her eyebrows. "You'll have to tell the cullens of how you are. You used your power on Edward he'll never let something like that go. There's others that are gifted as well. You'll fit in just right" I nod "I will tell them. If you trust them...so will I. And also if you needed me to cover for you all you had to do was call not worry me and dad" she nods and we hug and finish the day.