4. JAVIER

"Javier, take them to the safe room now!" My Alpha told me when we heard cars coming down the road, he knew I would protest, wanting to be close to him, but his orders were final

"Javier, take them to the safe room now!" My Alpha told me when we heard cars coming down the road, he knew I would protest, wanting to be close to him, but his orders were final. I didn't have a choice but to obey.

"Come, everyone, hurry!" We went up the stairs toward Marcos's bedroom. I opened the save room door, rushing everyone inside. I knew the pups were terrified, but I assured them everything would be okay. That's when Carlos asked me, crying.

"What about you guys, Beta Javier?"

"Don't worry about us. We will be okay. I think it is Alpha Ian who just arrived, but we don't want to take any chances. This is for your safety. Do you guys understand?"

"Yes, Beta Javier!" The answer is in unison.

"Good, Dr. Chang, please take care of them. Do not, I repeat, do not open that door until one of us comes to get you. Do I make myself clear!"

"Yes, Beta!"

I made my way to my Alpha even though I knew I had disobeyed a direct order; I didn't care. No way in hell I would leave him alone. I will deal with him later.

A lot of different emotions were going through my mind and body.

My heart was filled with so much rage. Why did this have to happen? Why my parents? I kept asking myself without finding the correct answers.

It wasn't fucking fair! My parents had no enemies, and they got in the middle of a sibling fucking jealousy; pathetic if you ask me.

It is unfair to think that way, not when my brother, the Alpha, was going through the same emotions as me.

Not when my father was the Beta of this pack, the Alpha's right hand when his job was to protect the Alpha, his family, and the pack. But what about me? I may sound selfish, but who can blame me?
I lost my parents and was left without my dad's guidance and my mother's care and love.

Suddenly, I heard a whimper in my head.

"I miss them so much. Is not fair!" My wolf Rolf told me with the most heartbreaking voice. I can feel his pain and rage, understanding that he also lost his parents, my dad's wolf Cane, and my mother's wolf Ivy.

"I know it is not fair, Rolf. I'm hurting too."

"That coward has to pay! Promise me, my human; we will make him pay for killing our parents, our brother's parents, and our pack brothers and sisters." He spoke to me with so much pain; I had never heard Rolf speak like that before. " I heard Onix's painful howl. He was calling me; he needs me."

"Buddy, please. understand that we're all hurting right now." I sighed.

"I know that my human, but how can we help them when we're also breaking inside?" I realized what he was asking me.

"The only way we can, just as their Beta and brothers, is to protect them and be there when they need us. That's all we could do for now." I took a deep breath and continued talking.

"I promise we will become the best and strongest Beta wolf that anyone has ever seen; we will train hard until we've become the best we can be."

As I finally stepped outside the pack house, my Alpha mind linked, letting me know that Ian and JJ had arrived.

Looking up to the sky, I prayed to the Moon Goddess, begging her to take good care of our parent's souls.

"If you're looking at us, Dad and Mom, I will avenge your death even if it takes me years, and that's promised!" A single tear ran down my cheek.

I arrived beside my Alpha and saw them stepping out of the cars; my only thought was.

Finally, help arrived.

----------*****----------

Vote and comment.

LG