106.1 MARCOS

A month had gone by, and things had changed

A month had gone by, and things had changed. Elder Malik and Elder Ruth joined our Pack for good with Elder Jonas and the Werewolves Council's blessing.

The Councils from the EU, Europe, and Asia, along with the human authorities, had stormed packs everywhere. They had broken them apart and stripped the Alphas of their power as the Werewolves Councils uncovered more secrets.

We located their hidden bases with Aiyden and Trayvon's help, along with Carlos and Gabriel, who turned out to be not only our mate's Protectors but also their anchors. Their powers had gotten stronger after training with Branden-lee. We still don't know the extent of their powers, but slowly, more are resurfacing.

Sadly, we couldn't save all the Omegas, but we transferred the ones we could to our Pack and others on our side. Luis and Hector, like the cowards they are, escaped, leaving the humans and Omegas they had imprisoned.

The atrocities they suffered were unspeakable.

The verdict was swift and merciless: death for Diameso, Fayth, and Elder Jiehong. The three traitors had betrayed their kind, and the Werewolves Councils would not tolerate such a crime. Two days later, their lives were ended by the Councils' enforcers. In a surprising twist, the enforcers rescued two male Alpha twins kidnapped from their European Pack when they were just pups.

With the blessing of his Pack, Alpha Felix and his mate Alpha Dean started to build their new pack in the vacant land between the territories of Benjamin, Avery, and ours.

Meanwhile, Alpha Avery, Ian, and Alpha Eilam purged their packs of the disloyal ones, executing them without mercy. They also rescued the Omegas of Alpha Eilam's Pack, who had been kidnapped and tortured but still breathed.

Trouble awaited Alpha Benjamin when he returned to his Pack. His beta, Tyrique, had conspired with rogues and turncoats to take his place. They ambushed him, but Benjamin fought back with his loyal warriors. He slew Tyrique and his followers, but not without losing twenty of his pack members.

As for Michelle, she left a letter for me with one of the nurses, full of hatred and malice. She blamed her wolf, us, and the entire Pack for her misfortunes, hoping we would suffer; just the same bullshit blaming others for her greed.

The only thing she did right was to expose the masterminds behind her parents' deaths. As expected, Elder Leon, Diameso, Luis, and Fayth were the ones who arranged a rogue attack to kill Christian and his mate Jude, who was pregnant at the time.

Christian, who had stumbled upon their dark secret and was about to spill the beans to Elder Malik. He confided in his mate Jude, unaware that Michelle was eavesdropping.

She quickly alerted Diameso that her parents knew about them.

It turned out that Michelle loathed her parents, and wanted them to suffer.

She didn't betray them out of remorse; she did it out of spite. She tried to drag everyone down with her in her twisted game. It was appalling how someone could be so wicked and heartless, even to the point of causing the death of her parents and their unborn child.