twelve.

Camari.

It's been quite a few days now, but Ive honestly lost count on how many days it's been. Which means Arrow and I can go back to work. That also means that he won't be staying with me anymore.

I've noticed something is off though. I don't think he's feeling well lately, which makes sense with what's going on.

It could've been my fault... I think it's unlikely.

I'm then ripped from my thoughts as some one taps me on the shoulder. I look up quickly.

"Huh?" I question.

"You alright babe.? You've just been staring at the ground." Vita chides as she rests an arm on the counter in the Cafeteria.

"Yeah sorry, got lost in thought." I replied taking a sip from my coffee mug.

"Oh? What'cha thinking so hard about.?" Her mouth forms a smirk and she turns her attention to the coffee she started pouring. I roll my eyes.

"Nothing." I sigh. "Anyways, what time is it?" I look at the watch on my left wrist.

"Hey!" Vita grabbed my arm, harder than she thought. I flinched hard and she gave me a softer look as she let go. "Answer my question.. Something obviously happened Camari.." She lowered her voice, knowing she can be embarrassing sometimes.

I gave her a small laugh that I forced out so hard I almost choked.

"Nothing happened for real." I shook my head and sipped my coffee again.

"Yeah, alright.." Vita sighed, leaning back on the counter like I previously was. I finished my coffee and reached to grab my phone out of my pocket, when I felt it's rectangular shape was absent from my pocket.

"Ah," I huff "I gotta go get my phone from my car, I'll be back." I shot Vita a smile and she returned it as I started my walk out of the kitchen part of the cafeteria, and continued out the building.

Arrow and Kai were talking at a table, and Arrow sat patiently listening to Kai's outrageous stories. Kai is usually super quiet, but when you get to know them, they're super talkative and sweet.

I walked by their table and out the cafeteria doors, down the hall to the main doors.

As I got to my car and was about to open the door when I open the sound of voices intrigued me. The speaking came from the alleyway next to the agency building.

I panicked out of curiosity and quietly got in my car with my windows rolled down. I hope they didn't see me, since I'm not very far from the building.

"We have him located. He's here." The person said, talking into their phone. I took a quick glance in the direction of the person. Stryker stood there with the tall blonde woman, Sergeant Graham. He then told the person on the phone the exact coordinates and address to the agency.

The boy hummed along seemingly listening to someone else speak. The sergeant just listened in. I don't know if she's apart of whatever this is, or she's just monitoring Stryker. He must've already been out of line to have to be monitored like this.

"Okay. see you later." He hung up and started briefly talking to the sergeant. They both then turned and walked around the backside of the building, opposite of where I walked out from. I sat for a second, just racking my brain of what they could be talking about.

It made no sense to me.

I inhaled sharply as I grabbed my phone, and got out of my car.

"Stupid fucking thing.. was really in my cup holder the whole time." I muttered to myself as I threw the seatbelt back into the car. I'm not sure why, but that pissed me off.

I turned to walk off, trying to unlock my phone and ended up smacking into something, or someone. I looked up to see Arrow standing infront of me, and I stepped back, accidentally pressing myself up against my car.

"Oh, sorry." I said, feeling my cheeks heating up. I pressed a hand to my face. "What are you doing out here?"

"Ah, well!" He smiled, "I saw you leave in a rush, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Sorry if i'm like- I don't know, intruding." He finished and forced a chuckle.

"Don't worry about it." I put my hands on his shoulders to push him away so we can walk back in together. I shiver and give him a light laugh.

"Thanks." We walked to the main doors, but I paused right before them, and he paused a few steps behind me.

"Also, I just wanted to ask if you're okay.. You seem down today." I glance at him and he's staring dead at me and my heart almost jumps out of my chest. I hope I didn't cross a line. He closed the small amount of distance between us.

"I think i'll be okay.. thanks for worrying, makes me feel special." He smirked at me and slightly whispered the last part.

"Ok, we'll I just didn't wanna be bothersome." I sigh and reach for the door handle.

"Cam, you're not annoying, don't stress about it." He patted me on the shoulder. I pulled open the doors to finally walk into the building.

Kind of glad I got that cleared up.