Chapter 2{Rewrite}

Y/n felt empty,no joy, no excitement...he just felt dead.
Everything felt like a haze to him,the people around him were strangers.
He just stared ahead without really seeing anything.
He sat on the bridge of the ship that was docked outside Courascant's main governmental building,staring straight forward. He thought about what happened to his friends back home...he had built his life there,granted it wasn't the best life but it was still his,and he missed it.
He was waiting for Obi Wan to call him into the council meeting that was being held for him,they were gonna decide his fate...
Y/n sighed softly as he heard footsteps approaching.
"Hey kid"-Obi Wan spo
"What do you want?"-Y/n replied in a monotone voice.

Obi Wan paused briefly before continuing
"This will all be over soon,just hang in there"
Y/n remained silent.
"Can you come with me into The Jedi Council,they need to see you"
Y/n hopped off the floor of the ship's main bridge and followed Obi Wan through several halls and corridors to the large conference room where the council awaited them.
Everyone was seated in their respective seats,their eyes staring at Y/n like a hawk eyeing it's prey.
Obi Wan began explaining his discoveries about the kid,as per usual he was met with silence and nods along with various murmurs.
Finally Mace rose his hand to speak
"I trust Obi Wan is correct about what he has discovered,but if I do not see a show of power,I'm against the boy"
Silence filled the conference room,but finally someone spoke
"Let's give the boy a chance"-Master Plo Koon spoke.
"Y/n,give em your best shot"-Obi Wan gave him the go ahead.
Y/n breathed in and closed his eyes before lifting his right hand and closing the fist as a blast of force energy blasted towards the ceiling causing it to fall down and shatter into a million pieces.
All the council members awed at the display of power,from someone that was completely untrained that is,completely disregarding the collapsed roof
Y/n lowered his arm and everyone began applauding his ability with the force,even Mace gave him a reassuring nod.
Yoda coughed,grabbing everyone's attention-"With the boy,what must we do"
"I believe I should take him in"-Obi Wan spoke-"I believe Anakin is ready to ascend and become a master"

"Anakin Skywalker?" -Mace Windu questioned.
"Yes"-,Master Plo said looking over at the small green figure who sat quietly listening.
"I think that would work,"-Yoda spoke after a moment of silence.
"As do I" -Master Mundi chimed in.
"Then it is decided,Y/n is Obi Wan's new padawan"-Plo finished the meeting.

Y/n was laying down in his bed,staring at the roof of stars outside the small window he was gazing through.He couldn't sleep,the dreams weren't leaving him alone....
He had relived that day in his head tens of times,it was like Mara's death had caused him to gain this undoubtable link with the force,he couldn't put his finger on it,all he knew was it hurt.
He sighed deeply before pulling the blankets over his head.

A few moments passed and he started drifting off before he was abruptly awakened by a loud ringing in his ears,his head felt heavy again,and he felt like he was going to drop out of conscioussnes.

When he came to it he was in a deep open space,the lack of light around him was deeply disturbing.
All he heard was a raspy old man's voice.
He said-"Ashla"

Y/n woke up with a jolt.
He got up and went to the small bathroom attached to his bedroom,he splashed some cold water on his face and looked in the mirror.
He saw himself covered in sweat and his hair disheveled,the bags under his eyes were dark,there were circles under his eyes,he was pale looking like a corpse.
"What the hell"-He spoke to himself before exiting the bathroom,he walked into his room,tossing his clothes onto the bed before crawling inside,he grabbed his pillow which was laying on top,pulling it close to his chest and burying his face in it,feeling like he didn't deserve a place to rest and sleep.
He had learned about this in school,the so called 'survivor's guilt' or as the kids in his classes would call it, survivor's grief.
The fact that he wasn't able to save Mara or anyone else who might've been injured by the Droid army made it harder for him to feel okay about living...
His heart sunk to his stomach.
He hated the fact that he didn't awake his power in time to save anyone.

He did eventually rest,until he was awoken by Obi Wan,telling him that today was the beggining of his Jedi training.
After breakfast, Y/n changed into his Jedi uniform,taking off the plain shirt and replacing it with the traditional Jedi robes.

"Today,we will be doing some meditation"-Obi Wan explained as they entered the main chamber of the Jedi temple.
Y/n was taken aback by how grand it was,how large it was,how ornate and beautiful it was.
There were statues scattered everywhere along the walls and ceilings;the floor was a pristine white marble.
But most importantly,there were many different Jedi that stood scattered across the temple.
Y/n tried his best to avoid everyone's eye contact as he was led to the middle of the large circular room,to where Obi Wan told him they would be training at.

Y/n took a seat,crossing his legs and closing his eyes,he breathed in,but he didn't feel a difference ,he opened his eyes and looked at Obi Wan.
"Close your eyes and clear your mind",he advised.
Y/n obeyed and closed his eyes once more,but after a few seconds of trying to clear his mind,nothing had changed,he continued to try.
"Look into yourself"

Nothing changed.

Y/n let out an exasperated sigh before opening his eyes again,this was definitely going to be hard.
Obi Wan stood behind him,looking over his shoulder,Y/n closed his eyes once more and tried to relax.
But nothing helped,there was no change.
Eventually,he could feel tears coming,he felt like he needed to tell someone.
So he did.
"Master-"
"Calm down"-Obi Wan interrupted-"Try to breathe"
Y/n exhaled shakily,opening his eyes.
"It won't help if you keep getting worked up,take a deep breath"-Obi Wan instructed.
Y/n slowly inhaled then exhaled while closing his eyes.

After a few moments,everything seemed to make sense,he felt less angry and upset and more calm.
"Better?",Obi Wan asked,smiling slightly.

"Yeah",Y/n nodded smiling lightly too.
"Now let's continue the meditation shall we?",Obi Wan spoke
"Breathe in deeply"-Obi Wan instructed him.
And he did,and he finally felt it,he felt his presence grow stronger and clearer and his anger seemed to dissipate into thin air.
"Raise your left arm"-Obi Wan spoke and Y/n obliged.

He raised his arm and he felt the ground start to rumble the Jedi Temple shook ever so slightly,and a small piece of marble flew from one of the statues and crashed to the floor.
The shaking stopped as Y/n lowered his arm and it felt like everything was calming down,almost like he wasn't feeling anything anymore.
But the strangest thing to Y/n was Obi Wan was in complete awe,he had never seen  such a strong connection with the force as this.