Chapter 18

The black haired woman suddenly switched her stare between me and a red haired boy.
He seemed about my age.
He was shaking a little bit but it was mostly unnoticeable.
The Commander was still speaking through the pouring rain when suddenly the woman moved forward.
It looked like she had death in her eyes.
She held out her hand in front of her and suddenly a lightsaber jumped on it.
My eyes widened for a bit...she was a force user.
She suddenly ignited the lightsaber revealing a lava red blade.
She suddenly stabbed an alien creature,I didn't know its race.
As the aliens body fell on the ground The Red Haired Boy moved for a small moment.
"We will execute every one of you"-The Woman said in a chilling voice.
"Unless you come forward"-She said as she stared at my eyes.
Her words seemed incredibly directed towards me but for some reason I didn't move an inch.
I felt my lightsaber vibrate a little under my coat almost like it was itching for a battle.
I wonder how it would feel to use it again.
I didn't dwell on that thought as the woman suddenly took tens of steps forward,now,facing me.
She stared at me with her cold eyes,but I didn't even move a muscle,didn't even breathe.
I stared back at her as she was a few centimeters smaller than me.
"Tell me"-She said to me-"Jedi"
"How did you survive so long"-She asked,she seemed genuinely intrigued in me.
I raised my eyebrows up as I turned to look at the red haired boy for a bit.
He was staring at me,he seemed terrified.
"I dunno"-I said softly-"I'm not a Jedi"-I lied blatantly,she seemed to believe me for a moment as she turned her back to me.
Then suddenly...
She turned around almost slicing me in half,I ducked and slid away on the muddy ground.
I held out my hand and my lightsaber flew to my hand.
I ignited it and put my lightsaber over my head up until the tip of my fingers.
She charged towards me and I slid to the left as many of the troops which were on the ship pointed their blasters towards me.
Suddenly The Red Haired boy charged towards me as he ignited his green lightsaber,he deflected all the blaster shots.
"Thanks,I owe you"-I shouted at him.
He had a slight smile and said-"Cal Kestis"
"Y/N L/N"-I said as I charged towards the woman.
I tried to attack her directly but she deflected my attack,she tried to counter it but I force pushed her.
She charged again towards me as I blocked her attack,I kicked her leg making her crouch for a little bit,I put my lightsaber near her head,I hesitated to kill her...damn it...why isn't my body moving.
Of course she pushed my lightsaber away with hers in a second then tried to stab me but I dodged it every so slightly.
She was extremely fast.
I threw my lightsaber in the air and I charged towards her,she tried stabbing me but I deflected her blade with my hand,even though this made my hand sting like hell,I was still alive.
I force pulled my lightsaber towards me as it stabbed the woman on the arm.
She seemed completely unfazed,I pulled my lightsaber out of her arm with the force as she looked at the ground.
I took this opportunity to use The Force to push her off the field where we were fighting.
She was pushed away almost like she was hit from a train and she fell down,she didn't make a sound.
Over the next few minutes me and Cal Kestis rounded up the few Sith Forces and we went back in the ship.
Cal went to The Cockpit to take off with the ship and I let everyone sit down.
"Nothing happened"-I said as everyone looked at me and nodded,some were scared,some probably didn't like The Empire,I bet everyone had their reasons.
I walked slowly inside the cockpit as we entered hyperspace.
"Nice to meet you Cal"-I said as we shook hands.
"Where will you be headed to"-He asked.
I sat down on the chair next to him and said-"Mandalore"
"Why there"-He asked.
"There is some resistance there"-I exclaimed as I made myself comfortable in my chair.
"If I was a betting man,I'd say that's where the Empire's first loss will come in"-I said as he chuckled
"Good Luck"-He said to me as we approached a planet.
He left shortly and he left me in control.
I flew the ship into Mandalore and as I landed I was approached ny several people.
"Who are you"-One of them said.
He was wearing a mandalorian's mask.
"I'm not hostile"-I said as I put my hands up,I knew that he was probably masterful with his weapons so it was probably best to side with him.
He pointed at my lightsaber with his metallic glove.
"You one of them red-sabers"-He asked.
I disagreed with my head and said-"I used to be a Jedi"-I hoped with every fiber of my being that this didn't make him upset.
He sighed and said-"There is another one here"
I raised my eyebrow and said-"Well,I'd be delighted to meet him"
He signaled me to follow him and I did.
We walked for a few minutes when we approached a small town-like settlement,but instead of shops and commercial buildings,it had military radars and suppliers.
As we approached the town,I felt something.
He lead me to a building and he opened the door signaling me to enter,despite my curiosity to visit the town I slowly walked inside.
"Ahsoka"