Chapter 17

I turned around and...

A dark blue blade struck me in the middle of my stomach.
I bled.  

I felt immense pain coming from my new wound,my mind went wild with ideas as to who was responsible for this.My mouth puked a lot of blood,but suddenly I felt my body moving and then stationary,I heard a voice,or,maybe it was 2 or 3 voices my blood filled ears couldn't really tell.

I felt my body float,and I regretted every decision I had taken so far,from leaving Cerine, to going undercover now...To Falling In Love With Her.

This blind love was now leading me to my death...or so I thought.

I belched a large amount of blood but my vision returned,I was inside my ship,drifting through space almost mindlessly.

I was putting the upmost pressure to my wound so it wouldn't bleed more.I examined the ship until my eyes caught a hologram projector.I limply reached for it with one arm as the other arm was quite literally keeping me conscious,I turned The Projector on and a mature voice came through.

" I'm sorry,must leave and forget"

" I'm sorry,must leave and forget'

That sentence rung through my ears like bells.My brain plunged into exploring all possible precursors to this message.My ship suddenly took a sharp left turn and landed in a planet.

This planet looked fairly advanced,with soaring skyscrapers polished with all sorts of materials which made the buildings almost blinding,this shine even was visible when I was entering the atmosphere of this planet through the fire I saw a glimpse of hope as I landed softly on top of the ground.
I slowly crawled myself out of my ship as I held my intestines and my head spun.
I thought that this planet looked familiar.
I fell in and out of conciousness many times as I was carried by someone.

My stomach...it burns.
Its flaming hot.
My head hurts,almost like I got hit from a bus or a car.
I feel like I was going to vomit.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw an elderly woman...she seemed familiar.
But I couldn't put my finger on it.
I stared at her as I finally noticed who it was.

"Cerine"-I said slowly as every time my lips touched it felt like I was eating sand.
She sighed and nodded.
"I wanted to see you again"-She said slowly with a shaky voice,her voice seemed more mature and raspy than it used to be.
"But not like this"
I touched my forehead and I noticed it was patched up.
I saw my left arm cut in the middle with only a bandage holding it together.
I felt my eyes get wet as I cried slowly.
She looked at me with a slight smile.
She cleaned my eyes of my tears and fell on top of me.
She hugged me and I hugged her back with one hand.
"Sorry"-I whispered slowly to her.
She got up from the hug and looked at me in sorrow-"No"-She said softly as her tone rose slwoly-"I'm sorry"
"I should've never sent you with Kenobi"-She said as she looked down at the ground.
I disagreed with my head slowly.
"I sent you to your death"-She said as she got up on her feet.
"And seeing you like this"-She said as she looked again at me-"With shards of glass sticking out your every corner"
"I-I-I can't forgive myself"-She added as she banged her table.
This startled me a little as I guess I didn't expect it.

Days passed with me laying on Cerine's hard bed.
We reminisced about old times and when we parted ways.
How we thought about each other all the time.
I was getting back into optimal state as I went outside with a loose white jacket and some pants.
My hair had really grown out and it whizzed past as I felt the cold breeze of Taris.
I have to admit I miss this metallic coffin.
I walked outside slowly as I limped around.
I opened my arms wide and took in the planet.
Damn,this really brought some old memories back.
Even though the city was now patroled by Empire soldiers as apposed to Republic ones.
The old Republic Logos on ships were replaced with Empire ones.
I have to go though.
I limped slowly back into Cerine's old apartment room and smiled slowly at her.
"Nothin's changed"-I said with a small chuckle.
She chuckled and asked-"What will you do now"
She followed me with her eyes as I sat across her.
"Come with me"-I exclaimed.
She said no with her head and than she added-"I'm too old"
I chuckled slowly as I got up and hugged her.
"Thanks"-I said as I took my gear and clothes.
"Saved me once again eh' Cerine"-She smiled wide and waved at me as I went outside.
I went on a Empire ship leaving for Mandalore as I thought about Cerine.
And my childhood.
And how I've missed it.
I sat down as I blended with everyone.
Noone really questioned me as we moved through space.
The ship suddenly landed on a barren moon as we were all taken outside.

A bulky commander like person walked around us as we were all lined up.
He had someone behind with...a lightsaber...

"A little birdie's told me that there's a Jedi here"-The commander said with a deep and threatening voice.
"Thought we fucking killed all o'you"-He went on as he monologued.

The woman behind The Commander stared at me.

Damn...