Angst Prompts 2

Good luck :)

--------------------

- "It sucks, because I want to hate you but I can't."

- Character A begs Character B to kill them. Character B complies.

- "I wish, just once, you would love me like this - no strings attached."

- An injured / sick Character A is dumped outside of a hospital after being missing for weeks.

- "You seem to like me better when I lied."

- Character A sacrifices themselves for the sake of the rest of the team.

- "Please don't make me go home."

- Character A is hiding a long-term illness, but accidentally leaves the medication they've been taking within Character B's sight.

- "You're always leaving me."

- Character A is in so much pain it hurts to move, but they can't stop moving to save Character B.

- "Talk to me, please."

- Character A has to break up with Character B because they have grown apart.

- "And then she left."

- Character A comes home to find Character B comatose.

- "You're a disappointment."

- Character A takes off in the middle of the night, not telling Character B that they are leaving.

- "I wish I'd never met you."

- Character A tells a blatant lie to Character B, and B knows it.

- "We shouldn't have pushed this whole relationship thing..."

- Character A goes to Character B's grave every day to bring flowers.

- "Shit just wasn't simple enough."

- Character A tried to yell a warning out to Character B, but they have to watch in horror as they drop dead.

- "It never works for us, and it never will."

- Character A is rejected by Character B, who then publicly humiliates Character A on social media and in person.

- "Don't go where I can't follow."

- Character A receives a phone call from Character B and it sounds like they're crying.

- "Why did you spare me?"

- Character B refuses to hurt Character A, so they are seriously injured as a consequence.

- "I never meant to hurt you."

- Character A kisses Character B before heading off to battle.