CAST: 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

" Heavy is the crown and yet she wears it as if it were a feather. There is strength in her heart, determination in her eyes, and the will to survive resides within her heart. She is a warrior, a champion, a fighter, and a queen "

- R.H.Sin

Pearl of the Sea

My name is Muriel Amaryllis Jackson, Daughter of Lord Poseidon,                                                                 I don't bow to anyone

You're saying you didn't break my heart and it was just the amortenia potion? And you expect me to believe you? Did you believe when I said she doesn't love you? That she wants to ruin us? What did you say again... you said to trust you and you got really mad at me that day, told me I was paranoid... so I trusted you, but after what I saw and how you treated me, that's enough for me to say ' you were right, you weren't going to love anyone the way you love Lily Evans and that's okay because I love you and all I ever wanted was for you to be happy... even if it's not with me '

Moony! Padfoot! What do I do, my wife she's slipping away and I don't know what to do                   I don't want to lose her.

Of course I would have given my life for you both, my life would be meaningless without you in it. I created the spell if anything tragic should ever happen to my Prongs, I'll always be alive, inside you. So I'm not sad.Because my life is yours now, it has been since the moment I first met you.

I love you. Hey! I love you, you wake up right now... don't ignore me. I know you can hear me. I didn't get to say it back, I love you too. Did you hear me? I love you, so wake up so I can see that dopey smile I love so much.

Jennie Kim