Chapter 8

"Ha! Ha!"

I slice down the dummy with my sword and twist my sword to swing it to the left.

*Thud*

I look at the head of the dummy rolled into my feet. I release a sigh and walk toward the chair. I decided to rent a training room from the captain of the barrack for today. It cost a good amount of money, but I managed to secure a training ground for the next two weeks.

As long as I did not disturb the soldiers and their training, I could train inside their spare training ground and even join their morning exercise.

I could not get into their main building, where they train their knights, but it was enough for me. I decided to train my body because I had already registered for the Sacred Games competition.

The registration is located in the inner section of the city.

Many people also want to participate in Sacred Games, but I know there must be an elimination stage even when the officer who put my name told me there would be no elimination stage.

I just need to search for the information and make sure when the elimination stage happens. However, I need to train my body for now.

I can increase my stats by levelling up, but I want to increase my stats first before levelling up. I want to cap my stats by pure training first before pushing my stats even further by fighting monsters left and right.

I shake my head and open my stats.

|Name: Jacob Shiff|

|Race: Human|

|Level: 6|

|HP: 330/480|

|MP: 200/770|

|STR: 42|

|VIT: 38|

|DEX: 48|

|INT: 61|

|WIS: 77|

|SP: 30|

Surprisingly, the fastest stats to increase are my magic stats. I guess it is because I continue to train them even while I am training my physical side. I look at a ring of lightning and water around my finger.

I can exploit the game system I have by doing something over and over again. By creating a pair of rings made of water and lightning and letting it stay all day, my magic stats increased at a faster rate.

Because of the size of the ring, it did not cost me much mana, ten mana per minute. With my mana generation being seven mana per minute, I need to stop this exercise when I see my mana reach a single-digit number.

Because of this training, I can increase my stats and also my skill level.

|Water Rune| |Level: 47|

{Passive: Control water around you. The higher the level, the more water you can control.}

{Active: Every spell does not use mana and is more powerful the higher the level.}

[Spell]

{Kindness Drops: Fully heal yourself or one ally (and cure status abnormalities) (Cannot generate lose limbs.} {Can be used 4 times per day cycle}

{Ice Spike: Generate four ice spikes and throw them at the enemy. {Can be used 2 times per day cycle}

|Lightning Rune| |Level: 47|

{Passive: Generate lightning at will. The higher the level, the more powerful the lightning you generate}

{Active: Every spell does not use mana and is more powerful the higher the level.}