Chapter 70

I'm standing in the middle of a training ground, and in front of me is the Queen's Guard. Not only them, but I can also see all the Royal Family in the training ground. It looks like Sialeeds and her companion came back last night.

Because Logg and Lun were already captured before, they did not need to stay overnight in Lunas.

"Errr, can I ask why I'm here? Also what with all the spectators?"

Ferid smirks at me and says.

"This is a tradition passed down since the first queen of Falena. As a new Lord Commander of Queen's Knight, you need to show your power to all of us. Impress us and show the world your power."

"Errr, Don't I already do that in the Sacred Games?"

"This is different. This time, you need to show us your TRUE power. No holding back."

"That mean Rune and Magic is allowed?"

"Aye. Are you prepared?"

I sigh a little and equip all of my armor and weapon. I have my sword in my right hand and my wand in my left hand.

"Oh! Is that a wand I see?"

"Yes. Truthfully, I'm a magic swordsman."

"Truly?! That is marvelous!"

"Hmmm? Can I ask why?"

"It is rare to have a Magic Swordsman! Falena only has one person in her entire history. Magic Swordsman can fight with both magic and sword. They can use both with such efficiency that no one can defeat them. Rune Fighter, the fighter who uses rune, cannot be compared to Magic Swordsman."

"I see."

"However, you need to prove that you are a REAL deal. We cannot start a rumor that the new Lord Commander is a liar, right?"

I smile a little and say.

"You are right. So, what should we do?"

"You need to fight all of us at the same time."

I blink a little and say.

"You want me to fight all of you? At the same time?"

"Yup!"

"You know that is an impossible task, right?"

The bastard dares to laugh at my serious question and says.

"You will be fine. Here."

He gave me a medallion.

"This medallion will monitor your body and will inform all of us if you cannot fight any longer. We also have the same medallion. When one of us cannot fight any longer we will teleport to the spectator area. Do you get it? Great! The fight will start in one minute."

Ferid laughed and walked away from me. He did not even let me say anything. I can only sigh and prepare. One minute is not a lot. I prepare as many scrolls as possible and check if my rune is at its full capacity.

With all of that done, I decided to check my enemy.

|Ferid Egan| |Level: 100|

|Georg Prime| |Level: 110|

|Galleon| |Level: 98|

|Zahhak| |Level: 81|

|Alenia| |Level: 75|

|Kyle| |Level: 79|

|Miakis| |Level: 65|

|Lyon| |Level: 70|

Yup. I cannot beat them. I open my stats and sigh a little.

=||=

|Name: Jacob Shiff|