Chapter 2 - Her Secret

A/N: I am a little late, but here goes you Holi update...... Happy Holi everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________

" IN THE RACE OF REVEALING SECRETS, HER SKELETONS ARE GOING TO COME LAST "

She turned around not paying attention to the Oberoi family who were vary of her intentions. The message she just received has made her mood take a one eighty-degree turn. The first step is now complete. No soon will that woman come finding her and before that happens, she needs to get the media out of her hair.

Therefore, walking past everyone she stood outside in front of all the cameras that flashed at her, the reporters demanding for an explanation and a crowd which she presumed had nothing but gossip to do. She raised a hand in air, and now with her shades off her eyes everyone could see the evil glint in her eyes. Silence prevailed and as she walked forward the click of her heel was the only sound heard.

" This Saturday, a press conference will be hosted. All your answers will be provided to you there, " She eyed every reporter who seemed could break out in a rebellion, " I don't want any chaos outside my house. Which means you all need to evacuate the place this instant. " She held a sense of superiority in her voice, it was commanding and urged everyone to follow through. The crowd wasn't needed to be told twice, the press conference date was revealed and that was enough for them.

The one or two who rebelled and tried to question her were pushed back by the security. She needed to seclude the mansion before she comes. She cannot let the news spread out more than it already has and she clearly isn't in the mood of answering idiot reporters who have no idea to do their jobs but only yell at her.

Any company that's sent their photographers are dumb. No one has ever got a sentence out of her if she doesn't wants to, and crowding outside the place she's now owning, creating a ruckus isn't something brings people in her good books. She watched the area vacated, the cars hogging the parking now left and silence prevailed again.

She walked around, her fingers dialing the number of her secretary. The call was answered after the second ring.

" Where are you? " She stopped right outside the gate, not stepping inside before knowing how much more she'll have to stall the family. She doesn't have the energy in her to answer their thousand questions and as much as she knows that her secretary's going to be pissed at her, she doesn't care. Mishti's going to handle them, not her.

" I'm about five minutes away. " The reply came and she breathed in. Five minutes. It cannot be too hard. Mishti when didn't hear a response felt wary. " You are not planning to feed me to the wolves, are you? " She could hear the fear and frustration radiating off her voice.

" I'm waiting to do just that. "

" No please! I beg you, not them. Not them please! " She sighed hearing her secretary plead her. Unfortunately for her, she has already made her decision and isn't going to change it. Not for anyone. She is grateful though, for God to give her someone like Mishti in her life. She couldn't be more relieved during times like this because she knew Mishti will be behind her, always and forever no matter how much she complains.

" You know the deal, Mishti. It's not just them. " Svetlana is not going to be easy, she'll not leave her this easily especially after what she's done. Her mind will have to go through an internal war, between the urge to kill that woman and controlling herself from ruining her own plan.

Things are surely going to get messy out here and Svetlana will definitely not sit quiet. After today, that woman will be planning something, anything to reciprocate the hatred. Especially when she will tell her something she is after for so long. She took a deep breath, swallowing the bile rising up her throat.