chapter 9: the truth|gods and swords

We reached 6k boys!!!!!

BTW I'll be adding this absolute cutie to the harem!

Action

Thinking

Out loud

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3d pov

After the announcement of you dating korone and okayu the girls where freaking out,it was kinda funny seeing there reaction.

3 days later

3 days pass since the announcement, korone,okayu and you have been with each other almost 90% of the time you where really giving a lot them attention and vise versa you do couples stuff like sleeping with each other in bed,cuddling,some times you feed them and they do that to you,helping them with there streams, the girls are really jealous of this....

Amelia pov

I was sitting with holomyth,holocouncil,Irys, and omega who was Shockingly chill for an ancient deity they where all talking with one other but I can tell there all super jealous about the y/n relationship thing but I'm not!....well kinda but I know polygamy is a thing so maybe I can......NO! calm your self ame!why don't I ask holocouncil about gods and crap! yeah!

Ame:hey bae I have a question?

Bae:yes what is it?

Ame:who's the top 10 strongest gods or concepts?I wanna know more about you guys in history!

Omega and irys visibly flinched with this question as they both remember a certain god centuries ago the....

θεός της κρίσης
God of judgment

We see a unconscious iRys covered in cuts and bruises we also see a barely conscious omega alpha her sword broken in to shards her right arm broken and her left hands fingers are curved and twisted the opposite way,her mouth has blood coming out of it and her eyes where filled of fear and confusion she has 3 questions in her mind why? how? And who?

Standing above her was a man, with silver tendrils on his back,his fist coverd in blood more specifically her blood,the rest of his body was covered in a black cloak The only thing you could really see is his red,cold,intimidating eyes looking at her

She held her abdominal area remembering him gut punching her
But she also held her cheek remembering the "apology" HE gave her

She was snapped back to reality when sana questioned her and iRys

Sana:hello? Omega-san? Universe to omega-san are you 2 ok