- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

Noise filled around kgf, sound of joy.....

It was the day Rocky take his throne

Rocky stepped off his helicopter in a suit walking like a king to take his throne... The windy area filled with sounds of welcoming...

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Yathra was pulled forcefully to this place... While the black hair girl had no idea what's happening here she saw those three.... Rajendra desai, andrews, kamal

She looked confused when kamal jumped from his place seeing yathra and says "what do you think your doing here yathra?!" She looks at him answering "I was with reena as she was buying new clothes and these guys forcefully pulled me here"

"Heyy who do you think you touched " Shouts kamal but was stopped when the big door opens with wind flowing......

Yathra turns around slowly when her heart dropped and her eyes fluttered seeing the guy she loved walking inside....

Everyone in the room stood there shocked as no one expected Rocky to enter...

He walks forward a proud smirk forms in his lips when he saw yathra looking at him he moves towards her walking around her and says "you look hot and beautiful as always darling "

A small smile crept in yathra's face... The young girl turns into a tomato hearing his words she looks at him when he winked his eyes looking at her...

Rocky took off his shades and bent to his waist to take blessings of the chair he was about to sit on. Looking up he prayed saying "Dear God! Bless me so that I don't have to take off another head for this chair again." He ends....Rocky calmly tosses his glasses onto the table and casually sits down on the chair placing his legs on the table

After adjusting his suit, he looks up to everyone standing before him,  Rocky raises his hand and gestures for them to sit down. "Hey,hey sit down ,Sit down, Fear and Respect should be in your heart - all are one." He says in a sarcastic manner

Hearing his words,one after another take their seats. Rajendra desai was the first one to find his voice out of all the once there "Vi-vi-virat?" He asks out loud  stuttering.

Rocky makes a noise making it clear for them that he was thinking. "Virat...Virat...." He echoes, his fingers placed in the bridge of his nose in pity.His head shoots up, he looks up at them a casual calm manner answering "I killed him... "

Silence filled in the dark room....

"Poor guy...! He died so young" He says in a sarcastically pity manner he then takes look at the meeting room in appraisal. "I have to say this , you guys have set this place beautifully....i like it"

He notices that no one is speaking a word, Rocky frowns in confusion looking at them and asking "Why are you guys sitting with those sad and scared faces. Don't worry, you are in safe hands" He says in a casual manner "I am new to this place but not new to this field. I will raise this company to a completely new level. All I want is your help....support....and blessings....."

Kamal, stands up having enough of his talks "youu...! Do you think you can take this place as some coco game where one can sit after another?? No...My ancestors have given birth to us so that we could protect this kingdom they had developed for years and decades . And you think we will let you take this place... "

There was a pause. Rocky's face turned emotional less , "Nepotism" He spits the word out

He sits comfortably with his elbows on the arms of the chair "Why did our country turn out like this! ? Everywhere you go, there's a recommendation, donation,domination, influence, corruption, their family names..   - what will the poor people do if it goes on like this?"

He leans forward in his chair in a questionable manner "What will a first ranker do?? ..... What will the officer who got the job without any means of corruption do??...What should a self-reliant man do??....." He asks Slamming his hands on the table, "And what should a guy who single-handedly took the head of a giant mammoth do??"
He ends resembling himself

Rocky gestures to himself, proclaiming loudly, "Merit. I am the Merit candidate. Give me some respect, people....." Leaning back once again calmly.....

he says "Your fathers have done everything correctly....but they made one mistake..... They had you during my generation......I will be ruling over you, and you guys just watch me ruling"

Suddenly his head shots up towards yatrha's side asking t
Her...."What do you say darling!?"

She could feel everyone looking at her what else can she asks"What am I doing here?"

"To have you...." he says..ending it there  for a second, she wonders if she listened to him correctly. Yes....she did hear it correctly. After a long pause, he adds, "In KGF...my queen" He turns his head towards the rest of the partners, "These guys are extremely dangerous, you know....." He says in a cold tone....

"Also, for a handsome guy who will be ruling such a ginormous company, I would like some company as well...uhh no no i would like to have a queen don't you think?" ......

___________________________________________

Took me 3 days to write hope you guys like it 🥲i can't make things out goddd!! Help me out guysss give me ideas andddd also tell me if you guys like this chapter or not ✨