- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

It's been a week since Rocky made me stay here... I ain't feeling lonely or annoyed ... Instead I have more company to tag along and there is always noise in the house the kids laughing and jumping around the house...

Right now I'm here in my room with the girls along with me... The younger boys are shouting and playing outside... Why not have fun with them... I got up and went outside with the girls following behind me..

"Heyy what's your problem ...why are you all shouting like this...you have no other things to talk other than Rocky or what did he even do to you guys..."I said in a annoyed tone the girls behind controlled their laughtets looking at the poor boys face... Suddenly there was this guy

"Heyy your new here uh? You don't know about Rocky come along with us we'll show you who he is.."he said running down stairs with his friends following him..

I tagged along with them that's when we entered kgf... The place was totally different... I heard people's laughter and their happy faces which I have never seen before... He really did make an impact..

When I was in my own thought the guy who told me to come along came in front and told me.. "You asked us what Rocky did nah..we'll show it to you " He said proudly when two kids came in front dressed up differently...

TIME SKIP--

By the time the story ended all the workers were surrounded around us... But here I am sitting with an amused look.... I actually got goosebumps after knowing how much he did for these people....

Suddenly an not so elder lady came in front I stood up in respect when she held my hands looking closely...

"Who are you dear what are you doing here..."said the lady... I smiled and answered "Oo sorry i forgot to introduce myself...my name is yathra " She looked shocked but then she started smiling... What's up here...

"Yathra..yathra...ahhh you are the one who stole our Rocky's heart .." She said making me shy...

"You look pretty...i mean prettier than we thought you would be...you know something we have never seen rocky smile till now but the only time we found him smiling was when he was speaking to you...last week..maybe" She said thinking

"I'm happy that he has made this much changes to make you all happy" I ended being proud...

The boys came in front of me running with their face holding happiness... I kneeled down hugging all of them appreciating them ...

The boys suddenly looked up behind me thats when I realized ....

Rocky's pov-

I came here to kgf after finishing my work... I saw the people crowding in one place... I got down from the car moving forward by the time they noticed me they made way for me that's when I saw yathra sitting down I rushed in front just to notice her talking with the kids there I looked at her smiling... She's soo pretty when she is talking to those kids...

She looked up at me shocked but then smiles right after seeing me she gets up moving forward to come in front of me....

Yathra's pov-

I saw him I got up and moved forward.. "I just heard your adventures here you did a lot isn't it" I said touching his hair which was kinda messy ,( the people around started clearing up giving the young couple their own mean time )

Rocky pulled me by my waist answering "maybe " Right after answering he hugged me not caring if anyone is looking at us... Hiding his head in the crook of my neck...

"Rocky stop you know we are not in our room what if someone--" I was cut by Rocky's lips.. He gave me a quick kiss before telling "my wife my priority who in the world has the rights to question me "he said in a proud manner....

This guy.... "Aren't you tired...did you even eat your lunch huh" I said being concerned...

"How will I eat without my pretty wife eating..."he answered still not leaving me out of his grip...

"Since when was I your wife darling"I asked him in a questioning manner laughing..

"Since today" He said hugging more tightly..

___________________________________________

Ignore grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes~