ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

"I got a Rocky to kill Garuda. Don't you think we can't get another Rocky to kill you" Said rajendra desai.... Yathra gave no f to Rocky's reply as she was deep in her thoughts....

She was ushered into a helicopter waiting for them on the helipad. Rocky followed her minutes later.

Soon they were in the air, and yathra could see the good changes in the KGF site ...she never thought KGF can be any better and he is doing his job right...

For one, the land was stretched for miles on end, much bigger than she thought it was. People weren't slaving away until their bones weren't straight; instead, they looked like they were having a hearty meal after a long time. Nor were they walking in order like mindless robots and hopeless souls; instead, there were shouts of joy from the kids jumping waving their hands out there as the Helicopter passed by above them.

Yathra knew it was all because of him, and by thought of him making these many people happy she was both surprised and happy at the changes in the KGF site....

As soon as she stepped into her assigned room. The different atmosphere, the giant bed, the candles, and rose petals, everything in the room seems to annoy her.

"He will come soon. Please do get yourself ready mam ." One of the maid's words were the breaking point....

A few people wheeled a rack filled with Grand traditional Indian clothes. "Sir said he wished to see you in these clothes. And we'll soon bring you juice. Do you want anything else mam...?"

As soon as the words slip past her lips, yathra lets out a scream of frustration making everyone jump in their places being shocked .

Before they could process themselves, she grabbed the nearest thing, which was the shotgun in one of the guard's hands and started shooting at the ceilings and the bed, everything with no aim.... Everyone out there scrambled out into different sides afraid to be on the wrong side of the weapon.

Not long after, she saw the person...the one her heart is beating rapidly right now for...the way he walked towards her..... And for a second, she wanted to shoot.dhe wanted to shoot...But she couldn't, for the life of her ..."I will KILL you..." she says through gritted teeth complete rage seem in her eyes at the casual way he walked forward walking with a glass of juice . Like he didn't believe she had the guts to do so(yea she had no guts for that tho).

He stands right in front of her the gun pointing straight to his heart..."You know I am already deathed, darling" He says. His voice was low and rough...yathra can feel her heart beat, her blood pressure increasing......

"Whatever..you can't just bring me here out of no where " She countered, barely holding the weight of the shotgun in her arms.he nodded his head in understanding.

"Ohhh....i asked them room for you to sleep..but they thought it was a room for both of us to sleep......" Rocky says. "It's all a miscommunication darling....." He then whirled on his heels and waved all the guards out of the room with a single hand motion. Once they were the only people present, Rocky turned around to take the gun into his arms like it weighed nothing and tried replacing it with a glass of orange juice . "Have a glass of juice and maintain your strength darling you seem like you haven't ate for months....."

But yathra wasn't having any of this......"No," Shaking her head yathra stepped back not accepting the glass. "No. I am not drinking the stupid juice and you aren't going to take a step out of here or not even looking somewhere else until I'm finished talking with you understand..."

"Look, the meeting-"

" It is not about the bullshit meeting again"says yathra closing her eyes out in frustration... "I know what i did was wrong and you have every single right to be mad at me......But I didn't have time to discuss it with you darling...... Everything happened too fast....i mean too fast And I know it was my mistake I should've atleast made an effort to inform you...but I still have no idea who to trust here. Still, I will gladly take whatever punishment you have for me..... Whatever it is...."

"But you know, whatever I did, I did it to protect you, right?" With a hesitant step, Rocky moved forward, and she let him. His voice softens

His skin was darker than it was before, she observed. She could see the thin white scars covering his collarbone, like cracks on his brown skin. Some were new than others. "I forgive you..." Yathra says looking away....And to be honest yathra felt like crying against his chest...."I am sorry..... for a second....my mind went blank...."

She looked down not able to face him...he was everything she wanted all these months of not meeting him ...looking at his eyes she wanted to be with him forever the way she was feeling right now is unexplainable..... She missed him that was all she had in her mind....

She can hear him sighing she looks up at him with slight tears in her eyes....once Rocky's eyes meets her eyes he noticed the tears in her eyes...

He pulled her closer to him hugging her with love patting her back and the other free hand Carresing her hair....

Yathra breaks into tears hugging him back like a baby.... Crying harder murmuring "I love u and i missed you soo much .....i wanted you with me every single min ....dont leave me again like this no matter what happens I mean what ever happens I want you to be with me.....i missed you I missed you" She says against his chest

"I'm sorry "Yathra muffled into his shoulder blades. "What for darling..." Asks Rocky calmly kissing her temple "I scared your people...."

Rocky chuckles and his breathy laugh blows a strand of her hair as he moves away....."They are your people too darling..." he says, tucking the piece of her hair behind her ear admiring her beauty......" So, don't be afraid to ask them whatever you wish, alright?.... " He then points to the room that was in disarray. "This is the most lavish room in the Palace. I thought it would suit you....actually it does....But if you feel afraid at night....please try to refrain from entering my room. I'd rather we wait until our marriage.....i hope you understand darling"

"Shut up" Yathra says rolling her eyes her lips breaks in to a small smile as she shoves him back. "Who wants to marry you idiot" She says laughing...

Rocky moves his hand near his chest feeling hurt. "Darling....don't say that." He strides backwards as he says it, walking in the direction he came. "Its hurts. Its hurts." Finally, just as he was out of the room, he hollers over his shoulder "let's spend the day out tomorrow I'll show you around KGF...but it's only you and I " He says turning to walk away

"I'll marry you--" Says yathra looking at him he turns around in a flash of light "I know you will darling who can tolerate this handsome looking guy"...... Yathra laughs......

___________________________________________

It isn't good sorry about that you guys have all the rights to scold me.... I know its hurts.....its hurts.... But there you guys go I am not much active in wattpad sryyy and also thx to all the authors I have read many books about this story and many have helped me in English and I can't mention each one but thx to all especially guns&roses author her English in the book is amazing thank youu......